White Tulips for Forgiveness

Harry stared at Professor Snape, who just glared at him.

He was a tall, black haired man with dark eyes and a permanent scowl on his face.

"Soooo, you're going to be teaching me math?" Harry said doubtfully. Eveline was probably loads better than this grumpy looking omega.

Harry could smell even the suppressed and masked scents of secondary gender, a trait he had been given due to Hadrian.

He smelled like smoky potions and sweet, bitter fruit, with something his Alpha wanted to cuddle up to. Not as a potential mate, as a cub would to their mother.

Snape snarled. His fluffy black wings, something he was most likely teased for, was stretched out above him, probably to intimidate.

Harry stared at him apathetically, not really caring why he hated him.

Snape huffed. "I'm sure you can't do much as a bumbling buffoon so I must teach you the ways of Royalty, since Dumbledore isn't here."

He stared at Harry rather hard. Harry just blinked owlishly.

"Magic will not be used, though I doubt you even remember it since it's now illegal," Snape said. "I will be teaching you algebra, biology, square roots and English, among other things."

Seriously?

He didn't need to know how to find the square roots of numbers. When would he ever even need it?!

Why the hell was this even important?!

Curse Dumbledore for banning Magick!

Harry sighed. He shrugged and sat down, waiting for his lessons to start.

////////////// ( Time Skip ) ///

He was right.

Snape was worse than Eveline.

BECAUSE EVEN SHE WOULD'VE BEEN KINDER THAN THIS!!!!

Who even forces a poor 14 year old teen like him to finish 27 pages of pure, torturous math?!?!?

Like, what?!?!?!

Harry groaned, feeling like his head would explode. All he needed right now was the gentle hands of a certain Naga carding through his hair and whispering sweet, beautiful encouragements in his ear.

He sighed dreamily, and a ruler slammed down on the desk next to him.

Harry jumped and fell out of chair, falling on his butt painfully.

Snape growled at him. "What are you sighing about?! Get to work!"

Harry sighed again.

Murder him now, please.

————————————————

Harry hugged Tom's wide hips, burrowing his face in the naga's stomach.

Tom used one hand to stroke his hair and the other to pet his wings. Harry melted.

"What is it, birdie?"

Harry inhaled Tom's sweet, coffee and vanilla scent, so very much like a warm winter night by the fireplace.

Eveline laughed at him as she brushed Luna's tail.

"You had to be taught by another tutor, hmmm?" She snickered. "You're lucky I taught you human studies along with magic."

Harry sighed, breathing down in Tom's lap, and the naga shuddered.