Cornflowers for Patience

It's been a while for me since I made another story.

I know. I should finish my other stories before making more, but this one: Aconite and Snapdragons, well, I want to put it in the Wattys if it's possible.

It's about a guy who's about to get killed from an assassin. But he has a harem.

It sounds weird, but please check it out!

Please enjoy!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
(A/n: smut ahead)

Harry was still wide awake when it ended. Tom nuzzled into his shoulder, purring softly.

Did they just...?

Flashes of what they did passed through his mind.

"H-Harry... don't press that hard!"

"Faster! Give it to me! I can take it!!"

"Alpha~.... put it inside me..."

Harry covered his face, feeling the heat come from it.

Merlin, Tom was sexy!

—————————————————————

Harry chatted quietly with two betas.

"So you joined Tom just last year?"

"Yeah!" One giggled, ogling him.

Harry smiled. "Do you have any preferences for positions in the war——"

"Harry."

He turned. Tom smiled at him, but it was strained and furious. "I believe Eveline needs you."

Harry nodded, and then left.

Later that night, Harry was incredibly confused.

Tom was avoiding him.

He didn't curl up against his side, but was sleeping at least a foot away from him. Harry gave a small whine.

Why was he avoiding him?

Suddenly, there was a rumble coming from the house walls. Harry watched the walls shudder. Tom sat up, his eyes hazy with sleep.

He ignored Harry's confused questions and slithered off the bed, opening the door before leaving.

Harry followed him. He could see doors open, with his friends stumbling out of their rooms, rubbing their eyes.

Tom was silent.

He turned, his eyes flashing gold before the candles blew out.

Harry made a startled sound as his friends' cries of alarm were barely heard over the house walls shifting and creaking.

He concentrated and lit up the palm of his hand. A gold fire lit up the surround area and he collected all of his pack.

Fred and George grumbled to themselves while Blaise sleepily leaned on Neville who flushed. Draco was fuming in anger and the younger harpies were holding each other.

Harry would've cooed at the young love, but he could feel something heavy weigh down on them.

It was as if something was watching their every move.

Draco turned towards him. "Harry? What the bloody fuck was happened?!"

"I don't know. Can you guys hear that?" He asked, pointing up towards the stairs.

All of the omegas nodded. The alphas were staring at him, confused.

Harry looked around. "Alright. Alphas, stay with the omegas. Tread carefully. This house is connected to Tom's bloodline, which means something is happening. Stay together."