Cerulean Books for Loyalty

Tom was nervous, he could tell.

The omega was quiet as the murmurs grew louder and louder, questions and accusations becoming clearer to understand.

Barty's mind was blank.

It didn't make much sense to him.

How was the man he considered a father an omega?

But then his inner alpha growled. Stupid. This one is your Master's son. He is an omega, not an alpha like his father.

Barty focused on the man on stage.

"I apologize if you are angry. I am not Lord Voldemort. I am his son, Tom."

There was another burst of noise before Tom jerked his finger, sending a burst of magic outwards to silence the crowd.

"Yes, I have been an omega this whole time, and I have been masking myself as my father."

His sharp gaze settled on the crowd. "If there is anything wrong with that, step up."

There was tense silence, before an alpha stepped up, glare firm on his face.

"I will not bow down to an omega."

Tom was quiet, as he tilted his head. His tail shifted, bringing everyone's attention to it.

Barry felt his breath hitch at the sight of the white scales sliding against dark wooden floors.

Without warning, the tail lashed out and squeezed the poor alpha.

The man struggled. The crowd gasped, surprised at the lightning fast movement. Tom hissed, and a forked tongue briefly appeared.

Barty thought he was going to die.

The tail tightened and the alpha choked. Tom purred softly, his scent turning softer in contentment.

Everyone watched in horror as his tail started to move. It pulled the suffocating alpha away, as Tom sighed, almost bored like.

Barty's heart thundered in his chest.

Tom conjured a long knife. "I do love giving executions," he mused.

His tail released the almost blue man, who immediately sucked in a gulp of air.

He turned, about to yell when he stopped at the sight of Tom's bloodthirsty smirk.

"Let's do the Blood Eagle."

With one quick slash, he dug the knife down the man's spine.

He screamed in pain, as he struggled. Tom cooed, his scent turning comforting. "Shhhhh.... you deserved this. You betrayed me. You decided not to follow me so now you have to face the consequences. Don't worry.... I'll make it quick."

Tom reached over, and dig his fingers inside to rip out the lungs. The man shrieked.

Barty and the others were staring in shock.

How was it possible for an omega to enjoy torture?

Tom smiled, speckles of blood on his cheek. "Anyone else?"

No one said anything. He stood up, letting go of the dead man and his lungs, as his rib cage spread to create wings.

Blood dropped down creepily.

"Like I said, please. Don't ever betray me. Any comments?" He asked quietly.

No one moved.

Suddenly Barty felt something surge through him.