Mauve Blush for Dignity

Hey you guys!

Sorry for how slow I was. I was kind of busy.

I was getting ideas. By reading fanfiction.

Speaking of fanfiction, if you're interested, check out my story on BNHA. Bottom! Bakugou x Kirishima, Todoroki and Midoriya.

Enjoy!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tom inhaled and exhaled. He breathed in harshly, his eyes darting from side to side.

He was scared.

Why?

Harry had made him agree to a bet.

He gulped up air hungrily, as his panic attack escalated.

For once, Tom had respect. He had followers. People who looked up to him.

For once, he felt powerful and in control.

While he loved his friends, he also loved the feeling of knowing that his (not his, of course they're not his, nothing is ever his) followers respected him and regarded him as their better.

If they knew that he was an omega, what would happen?

Would they hate him?

Would they hurt him?

Would Harry not like him anymore?

At that thought, Tom looked up. He was in his office, as moonlight streamed between his curtains.

His tail unraveled. Nagini slithered in and she stared at him silently.

[Massssssster. Why have you been crying? Issssss there ssssssomething wrong?]

Tom raised his hand to brush against his cheek, surprised at the feeling of tears. He wiped them away hurriedly.

[Nagini, it'sssssssss nothing.]

She made the snake equivalent of a scoff. [Assssssssss if. Thisssssss issssss about your mate, am I right?]

Tom stayed silent. She sighed. [Massssssster, he only wantssssssss the bessssssst for you. Do not hate him for thissssss.]

[I don't! I... could never hate him...]

Tom stood up, and he looked back at Nagini. She hissed softly and then slid away to find food.

Tom rubbed his face in exhaustion.

After slithering through the hallways, he watched doors poof into existence, and floors shift as stairs grew to connect to the upper level. He checked each room, finding each of his friends safe and sound.

Finally, he came upon the door to Harry's room.

Hesitantly, he opened it.

Harry was asleep, his wings curled around him. They shook with each breath he inhaled. As his wings twitched, feathers started to fall.

Tom winced at the unruly feathers. Gliding over, he threaded his fingers into the warm plumage. Expertly, he plucked out the broken and loose feathers.

Harry muttered something in his sleep, before he groaned, shifting closer to Tom. He grabbed Tom around the waist, nuzzling into his warm stomach.

The naga blushed, but didn't move. He continued to collect all of feathers, and aligned them into position. He glanced at the preen glands on Harry's wings, and spread the oil on Harry's black plumes.

It was oily and waxy, and he felt hot once he finished.

Then he realized why.

Harry was warming up his wings and that action made all of the oils easier to spread. Tom groaned, but then Harry started to grope him all around.