Black Futures for Loneliness

(WARNING: there will be mentions of smut, gore, mentions of rape and lots of feels)

Tom groaned.

His heat had finally ended.

Slick still clung to his thighs, and he felt disgusting. He sat up, leaning on his elbow.

Something caught his attention.

A white shirt caught his eye, and he stared.

Harry's shirt was still on the floor, and it made him blush at the memories.

He gasped, his body rocking into his fingers, the shirt pulled over his nose.

He took a long sniff, smelling the frosty pine and sandalwood ash, tainted by the familiar scent of rain.

Slick poured out faster, and he mewled, just as he came. It didn't do much, but it lessened the pain.

Tom exhaled shakily, and he lowered the shirt, staring at the white cotton.

He felt disgusting.

Tom stood up, his legs feeling like jelly, and he walked out of the cave.

Harry turned and then grinned at him. "Tom! It ended? Are you okay?"

Tom nodded silently, and then slowly moved away. "I'm going to the river to wash up."

Inwardly, he was incredibly embarrassed by his own nature, getting into heat.

Sometimes, he hated being an omega.

Tom went down to the river, and took off his clothes, sighing. His toga was stained, and he blushed.

He gently ran down the bar of soap that was usually left by the river down his arm, and then back up again, soapy suds forming.

He washed carefully and thoroughly, hoping the stench of his heat would wash off.

Finally, after he scrubbed hard enough that his skin was red, he sighed, and then lazed back into the river.

Its cold, gentle waters washed away his troubles, and he relaxed.

When he decided that it was time to get up, he dried himself with a simple spell and then put on his purple toga.

He fixed it with a gold belt, and then he walked towards the clearing once again. However, it felt weird to walk with legs, so he changed to a tail.

He sighed in relief.

It always felt better with his tail.

When he arrived, Luna was making a flower crown. She weaved white lilies, daisies, gloxinia, and lavender roses into one big crown.

Luna smiled when she looked up. "Hello, Tom."

She gently placed the delicate crown on his head, and he chuckled.

"Thanks, Moon. Let me make one for you too."

He collected yellow roses, bouvardia and asters, interlocking each of their stems to make another flower crown.

He placed it on Luna's head, careful to avoid her horn, as that was something only mates could touch.

Tom grinned as she smiled happily.

He held no more love for her as someone would have for their best friend, but sometimes, he felt longing.

He was so jealous of her relationship with Eveline.

He wanted someone to hold him forever too...

"Tom!"

Harry dashed towards him, tackling him when he got close enough. Luna has already dodged the crazy alpha, and went to find Eveline.