Mint Blue for Confidence

Harry smiled at Snape, who snorted as he explained another one of his tales.

"So let me get this straight, you and all of your friends met this tiger tribe, and they decided they wanted to eat Tom, worship Eveline and then keep Luna as their sex slave. After defeating them, you decided that it was a good idea to remove the pelt of their leader?" Said Snape, amused. "And then you gave it to Tom, because that was the best decision."

Harry shrugged. His mother was a kind, gentle man once you got under three hundred thick layers of Mean(tm).

Harry looked outside at the clear skies. The sun's rays softly lit the otherwise dim room. His wings twitched.

He wanted to feel the wind...

His mother must've noticed. He smiled at him.

"C'mon. Let's fly together," he said, before he jumped out the window.

Harry raced to it, alarmed before he too, jumped out.

His mom was falling, but he grinned. Harry was utterly confused as wind brushed against his face and whipped his hair around.

Suddenly, the omega's wings spread and it caught wind.

He soared and Harry followed, staring in bewilderment.

"W-what was that for?!"

His mom laughed. He grinned.

"Your father did the same to me. He nearly gave me a heart attack the first time."

Harry blinked, before he smiled slightly.

Weeks ago, his mother wouldn't even mumble his father's name without crying.

Now, he could joke and tell stories about him.

Harry learned of Lily, his godmother, and his godfathers, who were still alive.

He wanted to know where his godfathers were, but not even his mother knew where.

Finally, Harry said, "I think you should meet my friends."

His mom looked at him, shocked. Then he looked thoughtful.

"Well... I suppose I should see what kind of people my son is friends with."

Harry checked his Holobox, which still had about 13 hours, with Fred and George's improvements.

Soon, Harry landed in the clearing. Tom turned, smiling.

"Hello, birdie. You're early. Is something the matter?" He asked, sliding over to Harry. His tail swished, and Harry caught in his hand.

Tom didn't look surprised.

Harry seemed to have a tail fetish or something.

Suddenly, his hand moved, quick like a flash. Four senbons flew towards the trees and his mom dodged them, just barely.

"An intruder," Tom hissed. A terrifying raspy sound came out of his mouth.

Harry understood.

[Intruder! Defend territory!]

Harry immediately leapt to action, as he noticed that Eveline looked ready to kill.

"Tom!" Tom looked at him. Harry cooed, sending soothing scents towards the frazzled omega. "My little serpent, stand down. You'll be a good omega for me, won't you? You're the best omega, after all."

Tom blushed, and immediately, his defensive and angry expression turned to a flustered, pleased smile.

Snape stood beside him, an eyebrow raised.