Red Cardinals for Strength

Harry growled, and he twisted to do a side kick. The punching bag swung and he turned to punch it.

It broke off of the chains and cracked through the wall. It slid down to the floor but Harry didn't give it a moment's rest. He kicked it and pummeled the poor sawdust stuffed bag.

Harry breathed hard.

His mother watched him. "Harry, you must calm down. It doesn't matter what they said. It's in the past."

Harry snarled, and turned. "What?! That happened 3 hours ago!"

His mom shrugged. "It still doesn't matter."

"They called you an attention seeking whore!"

"They call me names all the time."

"They WHAT?!?!"

——————————————————————

Harry sighed.

His mom wouldn't clarify what he said, so now he was forced to sit outside since he kept interrogating him.

Harry sighed again.

He felt like the family dog that had to sleep outside.

"Hey, kid. Do you know how to get an audience with the Dumbledore?" Someone suddenly asked.

Harry looked up, irritated.

Oh look, an actual bitch to piss him off when he was already in a bad mood.

An alpha with black hair smiled at him cockily. He had silky, shoulder length hair the color of night and dark eyes. A fluffy tail swished behind him and a pair of doggy ears twitched on her head.

"... who are you?"

The man gasped, as if it offended him immensely.

"Who am I? WHO AM I?!?! I am the best, the greatest and the most beautiful——"

Another man, a beta this time, walked up to them, smiling with friendliness and then smacked the alpha.

"Just stop it. You're scaring the poor boy." He said, his chestnut brown hair brushing over his scarred cheeks.

"Hey. I'm Remus. Do you know where we can find Severus Snape?"

His wolfish ears lowered on his head and then perked up again.

Harry's face darkened. "Why do you ask?"

Remus smiled. "We don't want to hurt him. He used to be our friend. We just want to chat."

Harry stared at them with skeptical glances.

He didn't trust them as far as he could throw them.

Harry turned around.

"MOM!!" He screamed. "SOME CREEPY PERVERTS ARE ASKING TO SEE YOU!!"

His mom stuck his head out a window with an irritable expression. "What?!?! You better not be asking to come in——"

He stopped and then stared.

"W-What are you doing here?" His voice was shaky.

The dog eared man smiled with his teeth. "Why, don't you remember? We came to see you, our best friend's mate."

Harry blinked.

Huh?

—————————————————————

The man, Sirius, smirked arrogantly, leaning over his mom. "Did you miss us, Sev?"

His mom pushed him away with a huff, but with horror, Harry realized that he could see a red tint on his mom's cheeks.