Christmas Special

Fred and George had given him two bags of a special poison they had created.

When they started to make poisons, he didn't know.

His mother had given him three books, each about self defense and calming down.

His dogfathers gave him a book about all the pranks they did in their youth.

Neville had handed him two small pot of flowering kalanchoe and echerevia.

He had thanked them and handed out his gifts as well.

Overall, it was a very lonely, boring Christmas.

Harry sipped his hot chocolate, flavored with peppermint to give it taste.

Hermione was walking on her way to the library, and spotting her, walked away.

However, the harpy noticed him and started to follow.

"Harry! Where are you going? You've been rebellious these few months, and you need to stop!" She said. "We are all sick and tired of you trying to cause mischief! If you don't stop, I'll tell Dumbledore."

There was a moment of silence, as then, he turned, staring at Hermione.

"I don't give a shit."

Then he walked away, leaving Hermione to her sputtering.

Harry was quiet as he roamed the halls.

There was nothing to distract his thoughts about his friends. He sighed, the breath blowing his bangs up, revealing his lightning bolt scar.

His dark green eyes were downcast, and his mind stated to flow with memories of his treasured pack.

This would be his first winter in so many years without them.

———————————————————————

Harry stared in awe at the presents they had given him.

"Y-You'd give these to me?" He said shakily. He couldn't believe that they would give him presents!

Eveline nodded. "Of course we would. After all, it's Christmas."

Luna stared up at the sky, which once again, was protected by the Weather Dome. "Mistletoe is infested with nargles. We should stay away from them," she noted absently.

Harry grinned and looked around. "Where's Tom?"

Eveline frowned thoughtfully.

"Tom sleeps during winter, since he's a naga. They can't survive through winter, so they hibernate."

Harry, not remembering what hibernation was, darted towards the cave.

"I'll wake him up!"

Eveline jumped. "What??!! Get back over here---- Harry!!"

Harry entered, and seeing Tom's adorable sleeping form, he blushed.

Gently, he shook him awake.

"Tom! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

Tom blinked slowly, and sleepily rubbed his eyes. He glanced at Harry, and then decided it wasn't worth it, so he went back to sleep.

Harry groaned, and then picked up the naga, gathering as much of his tail as he could before he exited the cave.

Harry blushed slightly, as Tom nuzzled into his neck.

However, soon his daydream started to change.

It swirled and swirled until suddenly, it turned black.

Doors and long hallways filled the empty, creepy space.

Harry could hear murmuring, but there was only one voice that he could recognize.

"Harry?"

It was Tom's voice. Harry's eyes widened, and he followed the sweet, familiar voice.

"Harry? Why are you looking at me like that?"

However, there was another voice, saying something. Tom's voice started again.

"Y-you're not Harry..."

His blood ran cold, as then, Tom's smell turned sour with fear and there was a shrill scream, followed by an evil laugh.

His ears filled with a static-like sound, and he dashed towards the scream, his eyes wide with desperation.

Tom's voice was starting to get louder and more frightened.

"No, no! Stop! Stop, please!" He sobbed and there was another cry of pain from him. "Stop it! Harry! Harry!!"

Harry's heart plummeted as he raced past silent doors and creepy hallways. His wings didn't seem to be working, and it started to become heavier and heavier with each step, but Harry persisted.

Finally, he reached the end of the hallway, and he slammed open the door.

Harry stared, as the clone of him licked Tom's neck. He looked up, his gold eyes glowing with malice.

"W-What? Who— who are you?!"

His clone sat up, and Harry realized, that Hadrian wasn't here. The naga usually protects him from any mental dangers or nightmares.

Instead of a black tail with green underbelly, this clone had his wings.

"I'm your Alpha. You'll have to beat me to get to your precious omega." He smirked. "Don't worry. I didn't assault the Omega part of him. This one fought too well to be an Omega."

Harry's head filled with hot, flaming blood and he roared in fury before he attacked the grinning Alpha.

It was weird to fight his clone, but he was too furious to truly think.

His fists bashed against his clone's face and Harry hissed as he grabbed his neck.

Blood was pouring from his broken nose, he had two black eyes, bruises on his face, a broken lip and a swollen cheek.

Harry growled, his eyes shining in fury. "Stay away from Tom."

He got off of his clone, walking towards Tom, who was still unconscious.

Harry made a soft cooing sound. He nuzzled into Tom's hair, which smelled the same as it always did, bitter coffee, dark chocolate and zesty oranges.

Tom opened his eyes slightly, which glowed, and then, with awe, Harry watched the whites of his eyes turn to black.

"W-What——"

"Your stupid Alpha is such a perv. I'm the Omega side of Tom. Your Alpha side is just really, really arrogant because I almost beat him."

Harry blinked rapidly, and without thinking, he nosed the side of Tom's neck, rubbing against his scent mark.

The Omega twitched and flushed, a broken sounding purr coming out of his throat.

He gazed at Tom lovingly.

"I saved you. And I'll do it again, if I need to. I promise I'll find you again, from where ever you are. Wait for me."

"Wait for me, so I can greet you with my arms."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey guys!

Merry Christmas! Sorry, I haven't been updating lately.

I haven't realized how quickly I updated until I stopped for a whole week.

Welp.

I hope you got the presents you've asked for, and continue being on your best behavior because I want to seem like a good person who promotes good things.

Bye, again! See you in the next chapter!