Only Smut

Well, I realized that apparently:

I gotta make a smut now. Because people really like smut or something.

So HarrypotterlovesBTS, you thirsty person, here you go.

It's all smut. You're welcome.

Thanks for staying with me, though.

Warning: SMUT and some freaky s*x
No seriously, it's going to get weird

This means you won't get a reward for the 15k reads and 500 votes (I think), though.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Harry kissed him roughly, his gold eyes staring intently at Tom's face.

His tongue met the omega's own and practically attacked his mouth, making Tom sigh. His stomach twisted when Harry's teeth cracked against his and the kiss hit deeper, more passionate and furious.

Harry pulled away and nibbled at his neck, leaving kisses and bites as he went down, trailing closer and closer to Tom's stomach. He licked each love bite and bruise almost kindly until he made more.

Tom shuddered, and pushed him away with a blush. His hand gently pulled the desperate alpha away.

"H-Harry... calm down. I'm not going anywhere." He said, embarrassed as Harry started to lick his palm. "Merlin, Harry! Calm down!"

Harry growled and then his tail shot out to trip him. Tom yelped as he fell on top of him. Harry smirked smugly and bit his earlobe.

"Don't mention anyone's name but mine."

Tom squeaked softly, groaning in exhaustion and looked down unconsciously. His eyes bulged at the sight.

"H-HUH?!?"

All nagas had the tail of a snake. With the combination of human parts, that meant that nagas were more... equipped than humans.

Tom knew what to expect. Even after seeing Harry's extra big dick, he did not expect what he was forced to see.

Harry's hemipenes were brushing against his stomach and Tom felt almost scared that he had to take two of those quite literally monster cocks.

Harry was still purring and licking his skin, so Tom was still allowed to stare. They were huge and curved, as pre dripped down the underside, which pulsed.

Harry's wings were covering him from the outside world, and deciding quickly, Tom silently reached behind himself.

—————————————————————

Harry didn't quite feel like himself.

He could see and sense things just fine, but it was like he was a passenger of his own body. His body moved without his permission, touching and seeking release as his fingertips traveled across Tom's pale skin.

His mouth was nibbling on Tom's neck, somehow avoiding his mating glands. Purple marks stained the pale column, showing everyone just who he belonged to.

He bit gently on his sharp jawline, sucking little marks into his skin, so he would never be able to forget.

Tom's hand was behind himself as his hips swayed slightly, a flush growing on his cheeks when he sighed softly.

Harry didn't really notice, but he was feeling so hot as an itch settled underneath his skin that he didn't really care about anything but putting his dick inside Tom.

His hips grinded against Tom's and he shuddered, as the friction felt pretty good. He continued doing it, despite Tom's small whines.

Although he was desperate and lustful, something stopped him from just taking the poor, unsuspecting naga.

His Tom's body was so lewd and warm as cute little pants left his mouth and his eyes glazed over with pleasure, that he just couldn't wait any longer.

Harry wrapped his wings tighter around him, and slowly, he pushed into Tom's tight folds. His tail wrapped around Tom's body, as a slit halfway through his tail was shown.

Tom shrieked from the intrusion and writhed. His chest heaved but when he saw the black tail rising up, he shuddered and slowly licked the slit, which slipped out another shaft.

Tom swallowed it, and peppered kisses all over the leaking organ before Harry lowered his tail and entered his ass.

Tom sobbed.

Harry was in heaven, utterly in love with the feeling of Tom's body on his cocks but when he noticed the tears brimming from his mate's eyes, he crooned softly and kissed him on the temple.

[My sweet Serpent, relax. I'll take care of you so well, you'll never want to leave.] He hissed seductively in Parseltongue.

Tom gasped at his Parseltongue and then mewled as Harry started to move both his hips and tail.

The slide was difficult and rough, but as they rocked together, it became smoother with Tom's natural lubricants and Harry's pre making the pull and push easier for both of them.

Tom trembled and shook, but the smooth scales of his soon-to-be mate against his sweat-slicked body made Harry shudder in pleasure as moans spilled from the omega's throat.

Each thrust made Tom gasp and choke up, as he cast shy glances from behind dark chocolate hair. His body was sweaty , and Harry was practically drooling as Tom made all sorts of positions and expressions.

His eyes traced the line of Tom's curvy body as he screamed when Harry pulled out sharply and snapped up his hips.

His mate was so beautiful.

His parted lips as he breathed in little puffs of air as he tried to keep up with Harry's uncontrolled pace, his ruby red eyes brimming with tears that were starting to slide down flushed cheeks, his beautiful, sexy face twisted into an erotic expression as his body clenched and tensed up, as if he was trying to keep him inside every time he pulled out.

Tom was so fucking gorgeous, Harry's heart hurt.

He smashed his lips against his into a messy kiss, that was more of an unpracticed snogging as he tried to convey his love, his adoration, his love for the sweet, beautiful, intelligent omega.

Tom trembled and tried to kiss back and Harry pistoned his hips faster, his tail making a soft thwap every time he thrusted inside.

Tom wrapped his arms around his neck as he threw his head back with a choked gasp.

Harry purred in satisfaction as Tom's debauched, desperate expression was twisted as he bit his lower lip to stifle his cries.

As Harry was fucking the naga against the mattress, almost distantly, he could hear the Tom's pleading sobs and begs.

"H-Harry! Please—— faster, harder! Fuck me like you mean it, oh Merlin, I love you!!"

Harry growled loudly, and then his hips moved faster than ever, thrusting inside of him as Tom wailed in pleasure. Harry glared at him darkly, but then Tom tightened suddenly and he came, cursing loudly.

Harry twitched as it ripped an orgasm out of him.

Tom collapses onto him, exhausted and flushed.

Harry was nearly as sated, but he was still thinking a little bit, so he pulled Tom closer and nuzzled into him.

Tom made a soft sound, and cooing, Harry kissed him gently.

After that, he laid his head on the pillow and sighed.

He had another 6 days of rut.