Honey Shampoo for Fun

Harry chewed his treacle tart.

Once again, it was night and he wasn't feeling tired so he had a midnight snack.

Of three plates of treacle tart.

His wings twitched, and he glanced at the house elves that solemnly tried not to cook.

House elves were banned when Magick was outlawed. Dumbledore reasoned that 'it was slavery that should be abolished and be set free'. Many were dying out due to their magic betraying them and killing them.

With no purpose left, they were allowed to reside in Hogwarts with nothing to do.

Harry has personally talked with each house elf to know that they needed a master to survive.

Winky, a house elf, walked up to him shyly.

"W-Winky is taking that now, yes?"

He stared at her silently, feeling pity and sorrow for the dying elf.

Didn't Dumbledore realize that he was killing off an important and special species?

Finally, he stood up. "Hey, Winky. Summon all of the house elves you can."

She blinked her enormous brown eyes, but nodded anyway.

Soon enough, an entire army of house elves stood in the kitchen.

Harry blinked rapidly.

Shit.

He underestimated the entire population of house elves in Arpia.

He cleared his throat. "Alright. Seeing as you now have to masters, I'll bond my magic with you."

There was silence, before they all cheered.

Elves shook hands, many cried and even more sank to their knees and started to grovel before him.

"Oh Great Master Potter! You truly are the greatest!! All hail Great Master Potter!!!!"

With awkwardness, he laughed it off.

"Hahaha... umm... it's nothing, really."

Tom's holy tail, they're crazy!! Are you sure about this? The lights aren't all on upstairs. Hadrian said in his head. (A/n: wow I rhymed. Lmao)

Shut it, Hadrian, he grumbled back telepathically.

True to his word, Harry established a working bond with each and every house elf.

Not only would he be able to command them anything and they would get stronger due to his magic, he would also get a little bit from theirs too.

Overall, he was tired when they were finished. His magic was spent and all of the house elves were extremely happy, meaning that they wouldn't stop praising him for some reason.

"All of you will be paid ten galleons a month and will have the weekends off, is that alright?"

All of them refused, so Harry was forced to give them two galleons and only one day off a month.

Finally, he gave them his instructions.

"Alright. Listen carefully. For those who have been the house elves of other families, you'll take care of these certain houses. I'll write it down for you. For those who haven't, I want you to help my friends and I with some stuff. You may be helping with a prank, cleaning up after us, or infiltrating and getting us information or certain things.