Marmalade Photos for Compassion

Eveline stuffed her mouth with marshmallows.

Harry stared, bewildered as her dilated pupils searched the area for more s'mores.

Apparently, s'mores were like aphrodisiacs to a Chimera.

She looked like she was in heaven and even Luna was staring in confusion as the ravenette gobbled down s'mores like they were jellybeans.

Which was horrifying to imagine since she always grabbed a handful of miscellaneous jellybeans and ate them without wincing.

Harry shuddered.

The horror of eating differently flavored jellybeans at once was too much for even him.

Harry hugged the sleeping naga close to him, his wings wrapped around them both, warming the air around them. (A/n: CAN YOU FEEEEELL THE LOOOOOOVVVEEE TONIGHT????!!!?)

Tom stirred, and then his tail tightened. It was wrapped around Harry's waist, and Tom was cuddled to him like a koala.

Luna put her hand on Eveline's shoulder.

"I think you should stop eating."

Eveline stared at her, flushed and with dilated pupils.

"If I stop, then you'll let me feed on something else," she purred, the snake tail hissing and swaying from side to side.

Luna stared at her unblinkingly before she grabbed a s'more, threw it over the forest trees and said, "Catch."

Faster than even Harry, Eveline got up from her seat and bolted towards it. Luna followed her leisurely.

Tom sighed suddenly, and his tail wrapped even tighter. Harry winced, so he stroked the underbelly. He rubbed each of the small scales and used his other hand to slide down Tom's back.

A whine came out of Tom's mouth and he loosened his grip.

Harry sighed and Neville stared at them.

"Are you two mates?"

Harry spluttered. "W-what?!"

He blushed and his hair caught on fire.

Tom purred. His tail wriggled and he nuzzled his face into Harry's neck. Harry immediately had a personality change.

His flustered expression morphed into a lovesick, dopey grin.

Neville raised an eyebrow but he didn't say anything.

Awhile later, Luna came back with her clothes messy and bruises on her neck. Harry looked away politely but Neville only stared in confusion.

"Luna, there's something white in your hair."

Luna wiped it off. "It's only marshmallows."

Harry snorted. "Sure."

Neville stared in confusion as Luna giggled. Harry grinned.

It was a running gag that Eveline and Luna often... did stuff behind their backs.

Tom woke up with sleepy eyes. "Harry?"

Harry smiled, and he stroked Tom's hair. "Yes, my little serpent?"

"I'm hungry..." Tom murmured.

Harry frowned. "Uhhh... what can you eat?"

Tom's eyes perked up and he turned around, before he lunged forward. There was a faint squeak and in his mouth when he turned, was a mouse.

Harry stared, astonished as Tom munched on his mouse. As his fangs pierced the flesh, black blood dribbled out.

The flesh melted slightly and Harry recoiled at the smell of melting skin, a burnt smell that was strangely sweet.