Amber Flames for Well-Being

Tom gasped.

Harry suckled at his neck, purring as his tail wrapped around Tom's own.

His tail was muscular and thick, with beautiful black scales and an emerald underbelly. It was exactly the opposite of Tom's own tail, which was white and slender, with a ruby red underbelly.

'He has a tail? But how?! He's not a full naga, I can smell it on him, so how the hell does he have a tail?!' Was Tom's inner thought train.

The naga-Phoenix mix was in rut, and had no other thought besides breeding Tom.

Said Dark Lord was horrified to realize that even the rut-crazed alpha knew the courting ways of the Naga tribe.

Harry kissed him sweetly, his tail rubbing harder against his own white tail. His fangs lengthened and venom flowed into Tom's mouth, making the omega mewl at the sweet raspberry taste tainted with cinnamon.

'How does he know the Mating Ways?!'

Harry smirked, his wings twitching.

"My omega," he said darkly.

—————————————————————
(A/n: I won't write a smut unless someone is seriously begging for it, because frankly, the smut that's going to happen is pretty disturbing. Because y'know. Snake body parts. And I've lost faith in my smut abilities)

Tom woke up from the long week of spending Harry's rut with him.

The alpha was currently sleeping nearby, cuddling into the pillow. His tail stretched across the enormously sized bed and wrapped around Tom's own tail.

Tom blushed and tried to sit up, only to freeze at the pain shooting up his spine.

'Damn this bastard!' He thought sourly and then he slowly tried to move away, cursing inwardly at each spike of pain he felt.

He gently touched the back of his neck, and sighed at the feeling of smooth skin.

Harry has not fully mated to him yet.

After taking an awkward bath, he put on his clothes and then slid out the door, ignoring Harry's grumbling in his sleep.

Eveline was barking out orders at his followers, who looked worn out and exhausted. When he arrived, they looked at him in desperation, and he glanced at Eveline who smirked at him.

"Hey, Princess. What were you doing for a whole week?"

He sighed. "You don't want to know."

He turned towards his followers with a tired smile. "I hope that in the week of my absence, you all trained hard. Please show me how you've improved in the last seven days."

His followers stared at him in awe and they cheered. Barty bowed deeply. "My Lord, we have been training vigorously! We will not fail you!"

Bellatriz cackled happily. "We're totally going to win!"

Tom laughed. "We have only less than three weeks. Let Lady Magic bless us on the day of War, so we can come home, victorious and ready to change the world!" With that, he raised his hand dramatically to emphasize his speech.

His followers cheered.

Afterwards, they continued their training with renewed vigor and passion. Tom was pleased to see that they were actually improving.

He let Eveline, Neville and the others train them so he could complete a magical ritual.

Sliding into his office, Nagini was calmly swallowing a rabbit. He smiled at the sight of one of his greatest friends, and curled up on the floor, where he found all of his ingredients.