Emerald Paper Cranes for Hope

Hey guys!

Did you like the cliffhanger?

No?

Well ok.

Enjoy.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Harry stared at Tom, who froze.

"T-Tom? Is that you?"

Tom's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out.

Harry reached over, and pulled him into a hug. He buried his head near his scent glands.

The beautiful, wonderfully warm smell of coffee beans splashed with dark chocolate and orange peels almost made his knees buckle and his eyes roll to the back of his head in bliss.

Tom clutched him. "H-Harry... Harry, you're back..." he murmured, as if he couldn't believe he was real.

Harry smiled at him. "Yeah. It's me. I'm here. I'm real,"

And he leaned closer to nuzzle into Tom's pale throat, scenting him.

Tom shuddered, and his fingers curled to pull him closer, until there was a shout.

"What the bloody hell? Harry, you damn pervert! Romelia is here! Have some decency for once in your life, you twat!"

Tom pulled away, confused when a 14 year old red haired boy tackled Harry to the ground.

He blinked.

"Ummm.... who is this?" He asked.

Harry growled, glaring at the boy. "You little—— Julio! Why do you have to cockblock me now——! This is Julio. I took him and another in 4 years ago. Romelia, introduce yourself," he said before he started to wrestle with the alpha male.

Romelia blushed and shyly introduced herself. "H-hi... I-I'm Romelia. It's nice to meet you."

Tom smiled calmly. "Hello. I'm Tom."

He turned towards Harry again, who was pinching the hell out of Julio. The bells jingled, making Harry's eyes snap up to him.

He finally noticed Tom's attire and jumped up, covering him with his wings.

"Tom!! Why are you wearing that? What if someone sees your beautiful body?!?!" He screamed.

Tom stared at him without blinking. "Harry, I have to tell you something..."

While the twins, Neville, Blaise and Draco caught up to them, Tom told him that he had gathered up Voldemort's followers.

Harry stared at him. "So you wear a glamour?" He hissed.

The naga curled his tail closer to himself. He looked at the floor and nodded.

Harry's lip pursed, and then the twins and Neville glomped Tom.

"Tom!!"

Tom giggled as they hugged him. "Hello, you three. Has Harry gotten into any trouble lately?"

The twins smiled innocently.

"No, of course not!"

Neville shook his head.

"Yes, of course he did!"

Tom sighed.

He pulled them all up, and looked at Harry. "You have to tell what happened these past years. But first, I have to get back."

Harry narrowed his eyes. "We're coming with you."

Tom sighed again. He brushed a hand through his hair, making the silk on his wrists twist and turn. "Alright. But don't say anything."