Sapphire Tears for Despair

Harry could feel his heart stop. White noise was filling his ears, and like a string, his mind snapped.

He could hear a shrill scream that said everything: fear, anger, rage, despair and hopelessness. If he hadn't been so shocked, he would've felt scared. And he realized that it was coming from him.

He turned, with his eyes burning in hatred as his wings stretched above him in a dark halo.

"You'll pay for thisssssss, Dumbledore." He said, slipping into light Parseltongue.

Everyone froze, as Harry stood up shakily, his eyes glowing with mixed emotions.

Suddenly, he charged.

He grabbed a sword stuck in the ground and sliced a soldier in half. Blood spilled from the broken body as it crumpled to the ground which caused loud screams of alarm.

He was reluctant to kill before, but now, he was murderous.

He moved without thinking, blood splattering across his body like paint, red streaks of life staining his black night feathers crimson.

He couldn't feel anything, and that was what scared him.

Where is Tom? Why did he leave me? What am I going to do?!

Because it was like he knew what he had lost.

He hadn't just lost Tom.

He lost his family too.

Harry snarled, and mindlessly, he slaughtered soldier after soldier. Some, who he had been friends with, were gutted and sliced to pieces.

He and his sword moved as one.

Together, Harry was more dangerous than anyone on the field.

But he felt so empty, that it wasn't natural.

Harry hated it so much.

Hadrian was a raging hurricane, and if his sword didn't do the trick, his venom sure did.

He bit down on someone's shoulder, hearing the pain filled scream fall out of their throat as their veins glowed green and their skin melted from the poison entering their system.

He turned, and everyone could see: there was no point stopping this monster.

If he had been angry before, on the day Tom had left, then this was a whole other story.

Dumbledore hid behind his soldiers, but with Harry so enraged, it was as if he had done nothing at all.

Harry towered over Dumbledore when he finished his massacre of the soldiers.

"Game over."

He swung the sword and then——

The sword planted into the ground an inch from Dumbledore's head. The old beta flinched.

Harry stared at him coldly, his tail swishing dangerously.

"I want to make you suffer."

Then he walked away. His green, blank eyes glanced at the Death Eaters, who shook in fear and disbelief.

"Capture him. Leave Ron and Hermione alive," he ordered.

They did so, and Harry stood there, the news finally sinking in.

His heart broke as he remembered the image of Tom falling to his death, a soft look in his eyes.

He started to shake, until a sob came from his throat. His knees felt weak, and he fell. He cried, inky tears falling from his cheeks as sadness cloaked his form.