All I Have 💔

Y/N

*Ding*
My phone goes as I rolled over to the other side of my bed to grab my phone. It was X.

X💕- Aye get up and get ready I wanna do something for you today.

"Hmmm what could this occasion be?" I asked myself.

I shrugged my shoulders and began to get ready.

Y/N - Okok I'm getting ready now.

X💕 - Cool because I'm on my way. Be there in 10.

I was so excited not even knowing what I'm excited for. I got up quickly to go to the bathroom to take my shower and get ready...the usual routine.

As I got in the shower I turn on my shower playlist which is always lit of course.

One time I got too live and damn near fell dancing in the shower to H20. I laugh to myself.

I started to wash up singing the song playing which was Girls need love by summer walker.

The song was getting kinda annoying but it's too fucking catchy bruh.

Right when it got to the hook my notifications interrupted my shit.

"Mane bruh..wha naah?"

I picked up my phone from the shower and it was a notification that X was going live on Instagram.

"Oh Okok" i said to myself.

I tap the notification and of course he's driving in his car on the way to pick me up.

"Im surprised he doesn't notice me" I say.

I just sit there waiting on him to say what he was going to talk about and immediately my heart drops.

Everything he was openly saying I knew something was wrong and heavily on his mind.

I didn't want to assume so i left it on the live and decided to just listen while i finished up in the shower.

As soon as I got out I started doing my hair still listening to him on live.

"Worse thing comes to worse I fucking die a tragic death or some shit and I'm not able to see out my dreams I at least wanna know that the kids perceived my message-"

Before he could even finish his thought I screen shot the live and texted him.

Y/N - Jah what's wrong?💔

I went back to his live from my iPad and seen his phone vibrate

X💕 - hold up

I really didn't feel like doing my hair anymore.

I just threw that shit in a messy bun and went out to my room to find some clothes.