FaceTime 💕

Mya

"Ma!! I'm bout to take a nap!" I yell so she could hear me.

"Alright hun!! Feel better okay?!! Make sure you take that medicine they gave you too I'll be home a little late today but I'll call to check on you!!!"

"Ok mama!!" I yell back before closing my door to my room

I was staying home from college today since I wasn't feeling so well. It felt like I had the flu but the doctors said it was just a common cold which I find hard to believe.

I crawled into bed grabbing my phone and began to surf the Internet for something interesting then came across somebody on twitter who was just speaking their mind.

I retweeted back saying "Big mood right now. I feel horrible." After I hit sent I began to start scrolling for awhile till I got too tired to keep my eyes open then drifted off into a deep sleep.

•••

***Later on that day***

I woke up seeing that it was dark out which was shocking to me a bit. I ended up sleeping longer than I expected. I grabbed my phone to check the time also notifications and to my surprise the guy on twitter responded back to me.

The dm read, "You Okay?" I couldn't help be grin at the sight of someone giving an actual fuck about how   I feel.

I responded back, "I'm dying literally. Sick as fuck right now." Before I could put my phone back down to got to the bathroom he replied saying, "Call me...(inserts #)" Since I was bored and feeling spontaneous I decided to FaceTime him.

...ringgg....ringgg...*answers*

He picks up in seconds causing me to freeze up a bit.

"Hi

"Hi." He grins

"Oh my god hey. I'm sorry I look a mess." I say covering my face.

"No you don't. I do." He laughs causing me to blush

"So wassup with you? I'm listening." He says standing up. I assume he's going somewhere but he just sat down on what it looks like his bed.

"So i went to the doctor like yesterday and they told me I have a common cold but it feels like the flu. I literally feel dead inside bruh." I laugh

"Hmm...you drink tea?" He questions

"Nah. All I got over here is hope and cough drops. I haven't picked up my prescription yet either."

"Where you from?" he says

"I'm from California."

"Aw forreal?"

"Yeah. I'm like 45 mins away from LA." I say

"Aye I wanna bring you some stuff so you can feel better. I'll take you to go pick up your medicine too if that's okay." He says shocking tf outta me.

"Awww thats so sweet. Of course that's cool." I say sniffling

"Yeah cause you don't need to be sick like that. Just text me your address. I'll come by tomorrow if your not busy."

"I won't be busy. I think I'm gonna stay home again from school and do my work from home. But question..."

"What's that?"

"How I know you not on some kidnapping shit." I laugh

"I should be worried about you kidnapping me but I'm not. I feel like your state of mind is harmless to me. I'm not worried so why should you be?"

"You right but I'm just wondering that's all." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"That's fine. I Understand." He says. "Aye forreal send your address or pull up on me and I'll take care of you."

"Either or is fine with me."

"I'll send you my shit then. Cause I'm getting ready to leave in a minute with the boys."

"Alright that's cool. I'll be over when?"

"Come at 10:30 in the morning I'll be up. If not one of my homies will let you in." He says standing up walking around playing with one of his dreads."

"Okay cool. By the way Im Mya."

"Nice meeting you Mya I'm Jah."

"I know you're probably about to be hella busy so just hit me up tomorrow okay?" I say heading towards the bathroom.

"Alright. Feel better lil girl." He says making me laugh.

"I'll try." I say waving bye

"You can hang up first." He says

"Alright."

I pressed the end button and began to get ready for my shower and my relaxation routine for the night.

•••

I'm writing a part two 💙