BAD! Pt.4

Porsche

It was now the very next day and my parents were still gone thankfully. When I walked into the front room Jahseh was definitely there curled up still asleep looking adorable as ever.

I still didn't know if I was over what happen last night so I tried hard not to think about it.

After my shower I went to my room grabbing some clothes to throw on which was something like this👇

Then went back down stair to the front room after I was dressed. My hair was everywhere and messy but I didn't care.

I felt so un-pure and unwanted by all. I just felt dirty. I never thought a girl like me who was very responsible and always aware would get taken advantage of being drugged and raped. I always would say those girls in the movies would never be me and now it is which broke me more.

I sat on the couch Jahseh was sleeping on and just laid on him and began to just cry my eyes out. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Supposed he heard me because he began to twitch his body trying to wake up.

'Porsche? Don't cry baby damn.' He says throwing his arms around me.

'Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?' I asked

'Cause I'm never gonna leave you like that again. I know I barely know you but you're actually I nice girl I was looking forward to knowing and caring much more about. You didn't deserve this shit at all and I'm sorry.' He says kissing the back of my hand and wiping the tears from my eyes.

Right when I was beginning to try and make a sentence out he stops me.

'You don't have to say a word. Just let me hold you okay?' He says comforting me. I could tell he was oh so grateful that I decided to come around and forgive him.

'I got you for now on I promise.' He whispered in my ear shortly after kissing it for reassurance.

Security insured ♥️🔐