Friend Lover 🖤

Jahseh

"Ma! I'll be back I'm going to Janise's" I say as I was gathering my things.

"Alright be back in time for dinner and tell her I said hey for mama." She yells

"Ok ma." I say closing the door behind me.

I took out a cigarette from my back pocket it, lit it and took a couple of puffs before i got into my car and headed off to where i was headed.

____________________________________

"Aye bring yo ass outside lil girl." I say putting out my cigarette in the ash tray of my car.

"Boy shut up. Here I come." She laughs

A couple of minutes passed before the front door was opened revealing my Janise.

She came down and sat in the passenger seat beside me.

"So wassup?" I say

"What you mean wassup? You wanted to see me right." She yaps

"Oh yeah and mama said hey."

"Tell her I say hay and I miss her cooking thoughhh." She smiles

"Fat ass." I laugh

"Shut the fuck up." She says

"Aye but for real though she cooking tonight. She want me back in time for that shit." I say

"Ima see if I can come over if not I'll just come another time but what's going on? Something you wanna?-"

"Oh yeah I needed to talk to you about something " I reminded

"All ears." She says

"Okay so. For awhile I've been thinking about our relationship."

"Ok.." she says

"And I was just wondering if there would ever be a me and you...maybe not now but someday at least? Whenever you're ready I guess." I say as bad as I felt stupid for bringing this shit up.

She immediately burst out laughing right in my face. Of course she's always joking around but I guess she couldn't tell I was dead ass.

"Never mind." I sigh

"Jah? I didn't mean it lik-"

"Don't worry about the shit." I say getting annoyed.

"But-"

"Aye I gotta be home by 9:30. Childish bedtime I know but i could care less right now."

"Jahseh its only 4 o'clock..."she says getting smart

"Look do you wanna be with me or fucking not? Cause if not I don't really feel comfortable talking to you anymore." I say pulling out another cigarette trying to keep my composure.

"Seriously?"

"Nah I'm just shit talking.." I say

"You and this sarcastic attitude gone get you slapped Jah."

"Try me."

"Just text me later when you done with your bitchy mood you in. I'm done with this conversation." She says slamming my car door.

So much in me wanted to get out and exchange some hurtful shit but it wasn't worth it. I backed out of her drive way and headed to me and her hide out spot down my a near park where no one barely goes.

Once I pulled up I put out my cigarette then flicked it in the opposite direction from me.

I propped myself up on the trunk of my car and stuck my hands in my pockets still stuck in a deep thought of what just happened. I started to regret saying anything and felt really dumb honestly but at least she could never say I didn't try.