Friend Lover 🖤 Pt.2

Janise

"Ma, I'm going out for a walk."

"It's late where could you be going at a time like this?"

"I just need to clear my mind."

"Hmm." She sighs "Alright. Be back in a reasonable manner. Take your phone so I can check on you."

"Okay Ma. Bye." I Day closing the door behind me.

It was now 6:30pm. I remembered Jahseh saying that his mom was cooking and I really thought about everything Jah said. I felt the need to make it up to him and at least give him the closure he needs so he wouldn't feel like times being wasted.

On my way to his house I felt the heavy heart feeling of being stuck in a dilemma. I really like him but not to the point where I want to be with him...I don't want a relationship to ruin our true bond but if I don't give him a answer he wouldn't want to be friends anymore. It hurt.

I finally was at the Onfroy family's steps. Very hesitant I knocked on the door 3 times before I could knock the fourth time there she was. Ms.Cleo.

His mom is literally the sweetest down to earth person I know.

She greeted me with a hug and kisses and welcomes me into there home.

"You're just in time. I made dinner." She smiles

"I absolutely love your cooking it's so original." I say

"Thanks hunny bun. Oh and Jahseh's in the restroom he'll be out in a second." She says hugging me once more before going back to the kitchen.

____________________________________

Jahseh

As I was walking out of the restroom with my towel wrapped around my wasted I happened to walk in on a private conversation my mom was having with a familiar voice it was her. Janise.

"He needs someone like you Janise. I wouldn't mind you guys being together."

"I know miss Cleo but I just don't want a relationship to ruin our brother and sister bond. I'm scared of losing him in the worst way possible...but if I don't want him in that way I'm afraid he'll never want anything to do with me anymore." She sniffles

"Oh sweetie. He's just talking out of his ass. He'll never do you like this. You know that."

I peep around the corner to see my mom holding Janise. My heart sunk into my ass. I felt so bad.

I tipped toed to my room locking my door behind me hoping I was unnoticed.

It was so hard not to let tears drop but I couldn't hold them in any longer.

I'm always putting myself in uncomfortable situations causing me to hurt other people. It sucks.