Winning The HHC🏙

"Hey uhhh...is this..Y/N?"

"Who is this?"

"This is X's management team calling to tell you that you're one of our winners of the helping hand challenge. Just wanted to give you a little information on what's going to happen and what we have planned for you. Ok?"

"I- uhhh Okay Okay. What's the deal?"

"Alright. Are you free today at uhhh 6pm?"

"Um yes. Yes I am."

"Alrighty, your flight will be at 7:00pm tonight so that you'll arrive here at 7am tomorrow morning. You'll be in first class. All you have to do is go tell them why you're there and they'll direct you to the right airlines and the private jet we have there designated for you. Okay ma'am?"

"Okay cool so is there anything else I should know?"

"Oh and you don't need any clothes no suitcases or nothing just some form of identification. That's it unless you're trying to bring something."

"Do you need a ride there ma'am?"

"Uh yes that would be nice actually. I was just about to ask."

"Alright uh. A driver should be in route at 5pm okay? His name is Kevin, he'll get you there safe and sound."

"Okay cool. Anything else?"

"Oh and no pictures until told so..he doesn't really care for them but we want to make sure his privacy is respected and kept in mind. No leaving the house without letting someone know because you're under our supervision. You get the whole thing right?"

"Oh yeah of course."

"Alright. Go ahead and get ready Kevin will be there in 30. Until then. Congratulations again ma'am"

"Okay okay and thank you so much."

"No problem."

Soon as the conversation ended I dashed into my room starting my normal routine of getting ready for what's to come.

•••

It's only been 25 minutes and I'm already ready to go. I went back to double check everything to make sure I had exactly what I needed and checked to make sure I had my medicine my doctor prescribed for something personal I'm struggling with.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and it was my driver Kevin.

He was early as fuck but I didn't mind it. I hopped in the black tinted suv  while he loaded up my things and double checked to make sure the jet was ready for me.

Before I knew it we were on our way to my dream...something I've always wanted a chance to experience.

•••

The jet ride was so soothing and relaxing. Just looking at the clouds had me in a different state of mind. I didn't want to come down at all and because of the time I got to see the sunset. It was beautiful but more breathtaking than anything.

I fell asleep with the sun rays dancing on my face hoping to wake up wherever we're landing at. They didn't give me an exact location...I'm guessing to protect his privacy but it was cool with me.

•••

"Ms.Y/N we're here ma'am" my pilot awakens me.

I got up a little slow until I remembered where I was heading to and the thought gave me a boost of energy in a way.