Weird Encounter ... But Cute

Pull up on em uh...make em runn..

•••

Kira

It was now the end of the day and I was finally walking on my way home from school after a long day of unreasonable testing and shit. With the thought of having to already walk a little over two miles already annoyed me enough.

To help past time I threw in some earphones and started to bump some music to ease my mind till some all blacked out challenger pulled up next to me honking.

I ignored it of course continuing my walk home. The car sped up not leaving my side. I was praying it wasn't my ex. Then I hear a familiar voice making me roll my eyes.

"Baby...come on you know you miss us." He says still riding beside me being annoying as fuck.

"Fuck off! I'm done with you bruh. You be on some more shit that Ian trying to deal with no more." I say still walking about to cut down an ally way to get away from him.

"AIGHT...FUCK YOU BITCH!" He yells burning out down the street. I shrug my shoulders with no fucks giving and continued my walk down the ally. No lie it looked sketchy but this was the only way.

"Damn shorty just got curse tf out." Someone with a raspy voice laughed

"What you doing round here? You tryna buy some?" I heard one say.

"Leave that girl alone she a minor bruh." I heard one say...his accent was cute but I was too scared to even turn around to see who it was.

"Yeah leave that girl alone." I heard another say making me walk a little faster.

"Damn she cute y'all tripping tripping...AYE!!" I heard someone else say triggering me to run.

I heard foot steps following me making my adrenaline rush flow through me.

Eventually I got tired and stop running causing me to walk the rest of the way to my house.

I run in and locked the door behind me still shook up about what could've almost happened to me...and that could've been anything. I vowed to myself to never walk down ally's again.

Walking up to my room. I threw my things down and looked outside to see if anyone was there and it was a guy with black and blonde hair. It seemed like he was looking for a way in which made me even more panicked.

Really didn't want to call anybody cause it totally my fault why he's here. I should've never walked down that ally way.

I ran down stairs and cracked the door a bit yelling "What do you want?!"

I saw him glance, looking around trying to see where the voice was coming from exactly.

"I just want to talk! Honest!" He says. His voice sounds so familiar. Maybe he was the one that said leave me alone with the cute accent.

"How I know you're not lying!?"

"Well..you don't! Just trust me?! Okay?!" he yells

I stood in silence for a little before walking out seeing him standing on my last step.

"What do you want?" I say

"I just wanted to know your name. You seem like a nice girl and I'm sorry my boys scared you back there. I told them to leave you be and ran after you cause I wanted to walk you home to make sure you were alright. It's too dangerous out here to be walking alone."

My heart was warmed by his words and I didn't even know him yet.

"Come in." I said stepping to the side of my door.

We sat down on the couch in the living room still divided by an awkward silence.

"Your hair is crazy. Why'd you go for two colors?" I asked playing in it attempting to get closer to him.

"It's a long story but just know It came from some inspiration." He said scrolling through his phone.

It took everything in me not to make a single move because I didn't know this guy and didn't want to come across as a hoe.

"Kiss me. I know you want to." He says still scrolling through his phone leaving me stuck.

"I-..uh." I stutter

"Come here I'll kiss you then." He says leaning in grabbing my chin.

He left a soft kiss on my lips leaving me speechless as fuck. His lips were so soft and temptation was calling my ass.

"I would give you some dick but I know your a minor. Hit me up when you turn 18, aight?" He says giving me his phone number. I nodded as he leaned in giving me another kiss before he left closing the door behind him.

I ran up to the door quickly opening it to ask him what his name was but he was already gone.I guess one of his home boys went ahead and picked him up.

😍😍😍