Protector

Jahseh

I've never seen the most beautiful girl in the world till I saw her. Everything about her had me going crazy just imagining all the things I would do to her.
I just knew I had to make my move...nothing could stop me...not even my own feet.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" I say from a distance making my way to her. She instantly starts to smile moving a piece of hair from her face.

"Yeah I suppose..wassup?"

"Don't take this in a weird way but I've been watching you for a sec and just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are."

She starts to blush hiding her shy smile.

"It couldn't have been me you were staring at."

"No seriously..listen you are. Why are you standing here all alone? You with somebody?"

"Welp...I was with someone..." she says glancing over at some guy feeling all on a female. She starts to look down a bit.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I say lifting her chin

"Me and this piece of shit met in the weirdest way..the Internet of course and we planned a date or whatever. I sat up waiting for him and to look around and find him bringing somebody else in with him. I should've left but trying to make the best of it since I've already spent my money on this piece of shit. So the whole night I've been avoiding hi- WAIT!!"

Before she could finish her since I was already headed to knock that nigga out. He got me all the way fucked up the way he did her. I hate niggas like that.

I cocked back as hard as I could and before he could turn around and defend himself he felt the wind of me knocking his shit loose.

"FUCK NIGGA" I yelled rocking this nigga all in the face. My adrenaline kicked in fast as fuck making me want to fuck him up more till shorty came and pulled me off of him.

She pulled me through some double doors that read exit leading to the back of the building where all the dumpsters were.

"What the fuck was that?" She ask seeming slightly annoyed

"A start of a good ass whooping that what it was." I say straightening up my clothes.

"You could've at least caught him at his car or followed him home! You would've had a better chance of fucking him up!" She laughs jokingly but I knew deep down she was serious.

"Seriously though. Your a good kid. I don't need you in trouble okay? Besides I might need you to do that again for me some day." She smiles making me smirk a little.

"I'm Jahseh by the way."

"More like my personal protection."

"Call me what you want how about that?" I said handing over my phone. "Digits." I said laughing.

We stood there in a bit of silence as she put her number in my phone. I knew in my mind I didn't want this to be the last time seeing her.

"Lemme give you a ride home."

"Boy I'm straight I'll just walk. I live like 5 minutes away from here."

"Let me make that 5 minutes more like 5 seconds." I say playfully

"That sounds like you drive reckless as fuck." She laughs

"Naw forreal though I'll take you. Come on."

"We'll I suppose. Thanks again...for what you did back there seriously"

"No problem..you got my number to call now if you have anymore problems Alright?" She nodded her head at the sound of my voice.

•••

I'm slowly coming back 🤦‍♀️ i feel shitty cause I got a lot of writing to catch up on.

Eventually I'm gonna start using names in these imagines.