Catching Up 💕...

So likeeee this a mood for me right here 👇👇

I done fucked around and drunk some alcohol..didn't sip it but chugged it and now i feel nauseous asf.

Fuck my life 😭

It reminded me why i hate straight alcohol

I'll be damned if I start smoking 🤦‍♀️

•••

Kayla can still be Y/N 💕

Kayla

Recently I started working the pole like last week. It honestly was nothing to me after awhile cause when I started seeing how the money was coming in...all the shyness went away.

It was like I was a whole nother person when I step foot in this place.

Of course It was a good night again no lie. I even got extra dances too and tips. (Not sure how the strip club works🤔)

I was feeling the customer I had tonight. He was sexy asf too. He had me all hyped up throwing money all over me and even sticking some in my bra and thong. I just knew he had mad money dog.

"Aye ma, take this shit to the back." The man said grabbing my hand. The security was already amped up until I motioned to him it was cool.

Here, you're not allowed to touch the dancers which keeps us safe some what.

I took his hand guiding him towards the back. We stopped at a desk where he gave the guy my money to hold for me when i get done and room number 6 we went.

Yes I was a little nervous. This was my first time doing a private deed for someone but I could really use the extra money.

(Not getting into the sex scene cause I wanna get to Jah Jah 😊)

•••

I got up from the bed wiping my mouth and straightened my self up before walking out the room to my locker i had. I felt so dirty but the thought of 5,000 cash or more in my pocket for just one night made me numb as fuck.

"Ugh I'm tired as fuck...ready to go." I mumbled to myself walking towards the showers butt naked.
(I hope these strippers clean they self  fr🤦‍♀️)

The sex was protected but I still wanted to shower and freshen up a bit.

After I cleaned up I threw on a whole new outfit and went back out to make some more money before I was gonna just call it a night.

•••

While I was walking back out one of my home girls I grew up with pulled me aside to talk to me. She was the one that put me on up here and I would literally do anything for her.