BAD! Pt. 2

Porsche

'Ugh Jahseh help me pick out a outfit bruh.' I whined.

I had Jahseh on FaceTime while he was on the way over early to help me set up everything since my best friend not gonna come till later.

'What you expect me to do? My job is to undress you not dress you.' He laughs

'Why you so damn nasty all yo life.' I stare blankly into the camera.

'Damn, you cute what I'm supposed to do? Keep my dick in my pants?' He questions

'Yes Jahseh. Duh.' I say rolling my eyes

'Keep on ima make them eyes roll a little more.' He says cheesing into the camera looking for my reaction.

'UGH! You so annoying bruh.' I say trying to laugh it off to keep from blushing.

'Aye come open this damn door it's hot as fuck out here.' He says

'Here I come.'

'Hurry up before some body try to steal my ass.'

'Boy don't nobody want to ass.' I laugh

I went down stairs to open up the front door revealing his crazy ass.

'Hey princess.' He smiles hugging me

'Whatever. Now come on so you can help me pick a outfit it's almost time for our guest to be here.' I yap

'Ion mean no harm but bitch you know these guest probably gon show up a hour late than when I said the party starts. That's why I said it start at 9pm.' He says

'Hm, Okay valid point there.' I nodded headed towards my closet.

'Nah what you doing ma?' He questions

'What you mean I'm tryna pick some out.'

'You sit. I pick. Now go.' He goes on pointing towards my full sized bed

'But-' I started

'Bed. Now...' he demanded

I was left with no other choice but to listen plus it was kind of attractive to me. I quickly snapped out of my dayz by getting into my phone scrolling on Instagram till he was ready.

___________________________________

It was now almost 45 minutes later.

'There. Put that on.' He says laying out some clothes

'Jahseh...I can't wear this shit.'

'Damn why not?'

'This some real hoe shit. You know how many niggas gone be here tonight? You bullshitting.' I say

'This is my eye candy. Fuck them.' He says in a serious tone. 'Now go put that shit on so daddy can see.'

'Boy I swear you full of it.' I smirk walking towards the bathroom that was in the hallway.

'But forreal gone head and put it on. Besides it is your birthday.' He begs

'Ugh okay fine.'

'That'a girl!' He yells smacking my ass the moment I walked passed him.

'Whatever, I'll be back.'

'Please, take your time.' He smiles

The dress he picked out was something I ordered online thinking it was cute but when I got the dress it looked way out of my comfort zone so it's been in the back of my closet hiding till he found it some how.

'Here goes nothing' I say to myself  🤞

___________________________________

Alexa play BAD! by xxxtentacion 🖤😌...

The dress hugged my body making me feel a bit uncomfortable but sexy at the same time. It was very bedazzled as well which would catch almost anyone's eye.

This was the front ...

This was the back...

I took a couple of pictures in my phone before walking out revealing to Jahseh my almost half naked body

Soon as I hit the door way he was already starting.

'Aw shit! That's my Porsche?!! Damn shorty you gotta mans or some?' He says playing around

'Boy stop it. I gotta do my hair and stuff you wanna help me?' I asked

'Anything for you...shit of course princess' he says getting up from my bed.

I took his hand leading him to the bathroom where all my hair stuff was.

'I think you should put your hair up.' He suggested looking at me through the mirror.

'I think so too so I won't get hot.' I say grabbing some hair ties and a brush.

After I put my hair up and threw on a light beat of make up I was party ready. I didn't bothered about shoes yet cause this my house the fuck.

'You ready? The guest piling up outside.' He says holding on to the door knob preparing to open the door.

I stared myself down in the mirror one good time making sure everything was all good with me and glanced around the place to make sure food and drinks were together as well.

'Ooou Come here.' I say

'What?' He says coming towards me

'Lemme flip your collar down in the back crazy. And rub in that lotion that's on your face.'

'Oh fuck I forgot I put that shit on. Thanks love' he says as he was trying to finish getting himself together.

'No problem. I'm ready whenever you are Jahseh.'

'I'm forreal about what I said. No fuck niggas gon be touching you or staring at you but me. They got a problem we can handle that shit. You understand?'

'Yes Jahseh. Calm down nobody's gonna bother me okay?'

'That better be the damn case tonight.' He says

'You ready now?' I asked

'Yes of course. Here we go.' He says twisting the door knob.

Please Jahseh don't get to fighting tonight Ian got time.

😩