A Public Encounter

The picture in the media is so cute ❣️

This is how Jahseh looks in this imagine

•••

Y/N

"Ok...now I gotta get some maxi pads And tampons."
(A/N:Which one y'all prefer?🤔)

As I was walking down the aisle to do so...a guy with crazy looking hair was blocking my way. Like dude I know you see me so MOOOOVEE! The fuck...I already hate going to the grocery store and this is why...folks don't know how to move.

"Um excuse me..tryna get by ya mr"

"Oh fuck I'm sorry." He says moving to the side. He seemed a bit confused though but whatever.

I grabbed a pack of pads and tampons before I proceeded on with my shopping list I had.

I would always have to make a list when I come to the store cause I would literally come out of here with all the wrong stuff I don't even know if I need. I'm bad at just picking up shit.

Before I could turn off the aisle the strange guy yelled for my attention. Scaring the shit out of me.

"Ma'am!! Could you come here for a second!"

I stopped at the end of the aisle rolling my eyes before turning around.

"Yeah wassup?" I smiled walking over

"Uhh sooo my mom sent me out to grab some pads and I don't even know which ones to get can you help me?" He whined

"Uhh-"

"I know it's weird but I'm so confused"

"No it's fine" i laugh a bit "here get these with the wing. That should work just fine." I grabbed a pack handing them to him.

"Thank you so much."

"Awe no problem. Better safe than sorry my guy."

"Exactly..exactly but I'll let you be now. Thanks again lil lady."

Lil lady? Boy if you don't...

Nodding my head I turned back around to attend my basket. I don't know why but I left like he was watching me walk away.

I ended up going to the frozen food aisle where all the vegetables were grabbing a couple of things and as I look up there he goes again.

"We meet again.." I say under my breath trying to ignore him. He kept trying to make himself known.
Talking loud and shit. Matter of a fact he kept screaming AYE AYE AYEEEEE. I just wanted to cut my ears off no lie...but it was kind of cute.

By this time he was getting some real attention now and kids kept stopping him for pictures. While he was distracted I took this time to finish my grocery list.