He wants to meet you

X POV

"Damn this girl fine as hell" I laughed a bit to myself. I did everything i could not to stalk her page every single hour of the day but this is a must. In the mist of me being smothered in my thoughts, one of my home boys came and fucked with me. "Just slide in the dms nigga what you waiting on?" He snatched my phone and started to type something. Ugh this can't be good. Why can't i lurk in peace. "Here you go bro." He tossed me my phone then walked off into the back of the house. I looked at my phone to see a message that said "I would seriously love to lick your butthole right now...😂" I shook my head and started to get pissed off but it was funny to me a bit cause it's something really random i would say. If she doesn't likes it oh well. Shortly after my phone dinged. I instantly started to grin. She texted back saying "I mean it's X so that's cool with me 😂😂 you so playful." I really was shook she even took it as a joke. "Yo but forreal forreal i didn't say that my homeboy did🙄...He caught me lurking and was wondering why I didn't just say something to you but being a pussy I was too fucking shy 🙈." She read me message and texted me back asking a question I never thought she'd ask. "I wanna see you in person if that's okay with you X😌." I sent her a picture along with my response

"

Of course why not!?🤔😏😏

Of course why not!?🤔😏😏..." she responded with laughing emojis. "😂😂 okay boo I'll send you the addy." She sends me the address and I get up to get my shit together so i can meet this girl.

My outfit was pretty simple nothing too dramatic I low key thought I was gonna be cat fished but shit it's whatever we can still talk she sounds pretty cool.

I told my guys where i would be and what I was doing and immediately they came for my security.
"One of y'all finna drive cause Ion feel like it." I laughed. They all looked at me and started to joke around "Niqqa just come on I'll drive!" One of em said.

On our way to my girl. We were barely texting each other back and forth I suppose she got nervous and I thought she was gonna bail out on me like I'm so use to people doing.

"Aye there she goes! Pull up right here, I'll walk over there to her." I said. Everybody nodded. When I hopped out of the car I immediately could feel her energy. It was a very good energy though. I began to walk towards her and the first thing she says is "Finally!" I smiled when I heard her say that. I've never felt so wanted in my life until now. I could feel how genuine she was about it. "Hey Y/N" I said reaching out for a hug. I kissed her on the cheek and really didn't care if I was moving too fast at all. We sat down and talked for a minute...by the way we're at a park.

"So what made you drool all over my page? I'm basic as hell." She joked, I took out my phone and started to look through her post showing her saying "So you call this basic?" I laughed a bit. "Your not basic at all sweetheart but honestly I ran across your fan page you made about me and I loved the set up. I fell in love with your energy and wanted more of that so I found your personal page and went on a lurking spree." I laughed. She laughs a little too than asked "Well how come you didn't like any of my post. Like I would've never known you've felt that way if it wasn't for your friend snatching your phone." She jokingly said. "Oh I was on a separate fan account I have that I use to kinda be normal." I smirk, she looked so shook. "Very smart idea."

We talked for a couple mins more but not for long because the mosquitos started to come out and bite us and shit. "Who thought it was a good idea to make you motherfuckers." I said aloud. She starts rolling off what I said. "Yo your mad funny bruh but I feel the same way too like what's their purpose here." We got up off the bench and She grabs my hand pulling me close. "I had so much fun just talking to you and sharing things with you about my personal life like tonight's been great" she tells me. "It's my pleasure babe" i said as i went in for another kiss on the cheek. I high key didn't wanna let her get away. I just wanted to take her home and keep her all to myself but I knew i couldn't. "Here put your number in my phone" I said. She took it with no hesitation and you wouldn't believe what she put as her contact name in my phone. She knows me too well bruh. She waved goodbye and me being a gentleman i watched her walk to her car to make sure she was okay and told her to call me on her way home just to be certain she was safe. After she drove off I began to head home as well.

Oh and Also her name in my phone was saved as "Lovely M'f'er😍🤟✨"

We became each other's mental support, damn near like best friends. Like our relationship was beautiful how it just happened over night. I feel like the universe is showing me something that's meant to be.