Step Brother 🧸

How he looks in this imagine...

Alright anyways...let's get into this imagine❣️

•••

Y/N

I was disturbed from my nap on the couch by Jahseh's conversation he was having over the phone. Which was probably one of his hoes he been fucking with lately...I would say girlfriend but he hasn't had one of those in awhile and told me he stopped looking.

Also at the time when he was released him and some new chick he's been fucking with just been at it like non stop...no it's not neva it's someone else which I could care less about either way.

I didn't wanna ease drop or listen cause I try giving him his space but had no choice...I mean he's right there I front of me. I was destined to be nosy. I smirk a bit.

**Him talking on the phone is in italics**

**...** are pauses were he lets her talk of course

"You okay? What's wrong? You don't wanna be with me no more?"
....
"Just tell me if you aren't feeling me bruh I won't be mad. I swear."
...
"I'm trying to- why do you always do this dumb fuck shit?!"
...
"I'm trying to be the best that I can be for you!! Do I get that same energy back? No! Cause your always on some retarded ass shit bruh!"

I looked over the couch to see Jahseh pacing back and forth. Looked like he was on the verge of throwing his phone and he just got that motherfucka. I hated seeing him this way.

"It's always these community pussy having ass hoe's that be bringing out the worst in him", I mumbled to myself scrolling through my phone trying not to pay no mind. All I could do was shake my head.

"She's my fucking sister you retard what the fuck are you talking about?"

My face scrunched up instantly causing me to sit up looking at him talk on the phone.

"This bitch really mad with me...yo own sister?" I say to myself

"Step sister or not it's non of your fucking business bruh do I question you about your niggas?"

"No answer my question...an- answer my question! Do I?!"
...
"Okay then mind your fucking business like I said."
...
"She has nothing to do with this conversation bruh. Stop bringing her up I just sai- you know what...SHE'S ACTUALLY WHAT KEEPS ME CALM SO I WONT FUCKING FUCK AROUND AND KI-"