Dead Inside pt.2

This is the image he uses to present himself in this part.

___________________________________

Lora

Well here I am in the waiting room. There was no escape and due to the security around here I wasn't even thinking about chancing it.

My mom was currently at the front desk speaking to someone. Really wasn't sure what they were discussing and I honestly didn't give a fuck I'm sure it was about me anyway.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and started to scroll in my notes reading random stuff I wrote to past time and to get my mind off the obvious.

'Therapy again huh?' A familiar voice startles me causing me to look to my left to see him again. It was Jahseh.

'Could you announce yourself first before just popping up like that.' I whispered sounding a bit annoyed, but happy hugging him tightly.

I tried my best not to be loud because they would obviously think I was talking to myself again.

'Damn, my bad. You feeling okay today Lora?' He says pulling away from our hug

'No, I feel like complete shit.'

'It couldn't be that bad Lora cheer up it could be worse.'

'Seriously? It could be worse? It already is worse Jahseh. Every since you left me I've been a complete wreck now I'm here.'

'I'm sorry Lora. What do you want from me?' He says giving me a blanket stare leaving me speechless.

It was such a heavy question to answer in that moment because all I wanted was one thing that would never happen.

'Come on tell me Lora.' He begs as his voice was beginning to crack

'You Jahseh, but I know that will never happen.' I say as my head rested on my fist.

'Don't let me being selfish break you.' He goes on kissing my fore head 'I gotta go it looks like your mom is ready for you two to go back.' He says rubbing my back.

I started to tell him I love him but immediately began breaking down in tears again in the mist of me trying to say goodbye.

His energy was so surreal it almost felt like he could read me.

'Trust me, I know." He says holding my hand. 'I love you more than you'll ever understand, be good okay? I'll be back later to check on you after your appointment.' He finished as he kissed me on the cheek once more before walking away disappearing into the distance down the hallway.

Wiping my tears still I stood up walking over to my mom who was calling me over.

'You ready sweetheart?' She says patting my back.

'I'm trying to be.' I shrugged my shoulders

'I left you something'... he says trapped in my thoughts.

My body lead me to take one last glance of where me and Jahseh where just sitting and all I saw was his black loui bag laying in the chair.

I ran over grabbing the bag holding on to it for dear life before I threw it across my body. I looked up at my mom and she was smiling but her smile looked a bit broken.

'Thank you'...I whispered to myself to Jahseh as I was getting ready to head towards the back.

'You got this. Come on.' She says as the person at the front desk lead us to a room where I would be seen.

I couldn't imagine how much this hurts my mom to see me go through so much pain and not know why.

I know I'll get better soon.

I'll try as long as he never leaves me 💔.