Promises| My Biggest Fear

I guess this is kinda part 2 of "All I Have" ❣️

Jahseh looks like this in this imagine

•••

Y/N

The Waiting Room
"Ski you think he'll make it?" I sniffle while panting trying to catch my breath.

"Calm down...take deep breaths okay?" "1..2..3..there you go." He says coaching me through it.

It helped a little bit but not much, I was still torn in half completely and my mind was doing the dash board.

"Ski please tell me he'll be okay." I started forming a tear or two.

"Honestly I don't know. From the looks of what the doctors said it's a 25 percent chance. He's still in a comma."

He came over to comfort me. I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried bruh. If Jahseh doesn't make it I don't know what I'll do...I knew I should've never let him leave the house period.

Flashback

When I got the bad news I was just about to leave the house to head to my moms and do a couple of errands to get somethings for our brand new house me and Jahseh just bought.

Ski kept blowing up my phone between calls and messages that said 'CALL ME ASAP' no lie I just thought he was joking and just high asf but something told me to just call him away.

'YO HAVE TO TALKED TO X OR HEARD ANYTHING?!'

'No why? What's going on?'  I was immediately in a panic

'HE'S BEEN RUSHED TO A TRAMA CENTER I THINK HE'S BEEN-'

'WHATT???!! I-' 

From that point on I just felt myself leaving physically causing me to black out.

Luckily Ski was given a spare key from Jah just in case of emergency. All I remember was him waking me up slapping my cheek a little bit.

"Comm'on Comm'on wake up...I don't need both of y'all gone.." I heard him say trying not to cry. I was still going in and out before I woke up.

"WHERES JAH" I screamed coming back to my conscious.

"We have no time to talk right now we gotta go. Cleo already sent the address."

We left immediately no questions asked...

End of flashback

In resulting in us being...here
The freaking waiting room...

•••

"Did they ever say when we could see him?"

"I'm asking Cleo now- Uhh she said yes. She's coming to get us from the lobby now."