He Cares❤️

"Hey you okay?" I asked someone sitting on the side of the curb

"Hey you okay?" I asked someone sitting on the side of the curb. They looked like they were in pieces. I could feel them crying on the inside. She didn't lift her head. She responded saying "I have nothing." I could feel her spirit shatter. I sat beside her for a bit and began to ask her "What'd you mean? I'm free to talk I'm not doing anything today. Wassup?" She leans her head on my shoulder, "My dad just dropped me off her with some of my things and said that sense I'm 18 I should be out of his house." I through my arm around her trying to comfort her. I couldn't just let her be homeless with all this money i have. Why not share and help someone who needs it the most. I stood up and she started to cry. I couldn't take it. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "What are you doing?" She asked in tears "helping you." I said. I grabbed my phone and decided to make reservations for the most reasonable and nice hotel that was gated. It's were I would want her to be instead of a home with a bunch of people she didn't know. I called a driver to come pick us up and began to help her grab her things. She started to cry even more. I stopped what i was doing and wiped her tears "don't cry I got you."

The driver finally comes and he was generous enough to get out and help us grab her things. After we loaded up I told him where we were going. From there the girl fell asleep resting her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her phone and it so happens she didn't have a code to it. I left my number in her contacts and screenshot it and set it as her home screen.

When we got to our destination i kissed her on the forehead to wake her up. "Hey, I got you a room and you can stay there for however long you want okay? And if you need absolutely anything let me know. But promise me you'll share with me your progression and not move backwards. Okay?" She nodded and hugged me so tight. I could feel the tears on her face just running down her cheeks into my shirt. I didn't mind it thought. I felt what she was going through. I helped her inside and got her situated and left her some extra cash on her bed while she was in the bathroom then tipped put.

Mins later I got a text that said "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it like you don't even know me but still helped and I'm truest thankful." Just knowing that i brighten her day made me smile.