TOXIC : Reminiscing ... Pt1

AN: Y'all really should start voting. I got a lot of ghost support which is half of the reason why I upload slow as fuck. Getting 100+ views but non of em voting. Smh.

How Jahseh Looks

You'll be Taylor...

Years ago...everything seemed to be a dream. A fairytale I'd thought I'd never wake up from. He saved me.

My life, heart, and soul was literally all in this boys hands...I trusted him. With everything I had in me. Well now? It's a complete nightmare that's never ending.
- Taylor

Let's Reminisce...

3years ago

Taylor

I was awaken by the school bells from my occasional nap I would always take in my last period of the day.

Honestly didn't care for what the hell the teacher had to say. I was failing chemistry anyway.

I grabbed my things stuffing them in my bag trying to rush out before the teacher could see me and think to speak.

"Coleman!" He called putting down a stack of papers

"Ughhh..." I sighed "Yes?" I turned around walking towards his desk.

"Talk to me. You don't seem the same since your little break up with Damion." He says sitting on his desk.

"How you even? I-"

"I mean it wasn't hard to figure out plus he hasn't been all over you in the hallways for a good two weeks now."

"Okay yeah true but I'm fine Mr.B"

"Just saying." He shrugged "You're not very good at lying." He shakes his head

A/N: The chemistry teachers name is Antonio Blaylock, he's a Kappa and this is how he looks...