What Are You So Afraid Of 💙

This is gonna be from Jahseh's point of view 💙 This is how he looks in this short imagine...

Just a heart felt convo 🧸

Here we go💙...

•••

Jahseh

"I want you to be my girl."

"Why me? I'm basic asf." she says rolling her eyes playfully

"It's not about that. That's not what I see in you at all."

"Trust me on this. You do not want me. I know you don't."

"What's keeping you?" I asked out of curiosity

"I'm straight on relationships. They're not my thing." She says taking a sip of her drink.

She was a bit nonchalant but I could see right through her.

"Why? What's holding you back?" I ask

"Nothing just don't feel like going through the motions anymore right now."

"Do you think I'll hurt you?"

"No of course not I-"

"Then what are you so afraid of?" I blankey ask "Is it me? Us? Our friendship? Love? Time?"

"That's a hard question...I don't know how to really explain it...like it's complicated, okay?"

"Just try for me?" i say "I'm curious."

"I don't really know where to start though."

"Say whatever comes to mind first." "I'm listening." I say

"Well...I guess I'm scared of that person leaving and time being wasted...I'm the type of person to hold on till shit literally falls apart...I love too fucking hard and end up falling flat on my face every time."

"You feel like it'll be the same with me don't you?"

"I mean-"

"No, it's okay to feel that way. I understand" "I've been there before."

"Well yeah. I'm just scared I guess." She shrugs looking down playing with her fingers.

"Go ahead and cry. It's healing. Don't hold it back."

Instantly I seen tears drop from her eyes as she was still looking down at her fingers. She wasn't a person to cry in front of me but this must of hit her hard.

"Lift your head. It's okay. I respect your honesty."

"I hope I didn't push you away Jahseh..." she sniffles "I just don't feel good enough right now. I feel like you deserve more than just sitting around with my fucked up ass."

"Your not pushing me away. Not at all." "I want to help you. Matter of a fact your still healing and that's progress." I sat next to her rubbing her back "Actually I'm still healing as well...but figured I'd wing it with you. I know you still need time so I won't rush it." I smile a bit wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Your not like the rest Jah...your truly different and I'm just a mess."

"That's all you not me." I smirk "Don't talk so down on yourself Y/N. Okay?"

She nods at my response.

"I feel dumb like what if you go and find someone else cause I'm bullshitting and stuck working on my self."

"No such thing. You'll always have a special place in my soul. We have to much chemistry to just let it die like that."

She broke the silence after my statement hugging me senseless. I could feel her broken energy as tears ran down my graphic tee.

"I love you Jah."

"I'll always love you. You know that." I say holding her tightly for reassurance.

She was low key my baby already before she even thought about it. That's how much I care for her.
We finished our food at the restaurant and left.

On my way to dropping her off she fell asleep in the passenger seat beside me. Occasionally I was stare at her magnifying her beauty at every red light I would get. I was so grateful to have someone like Y/N in my life. We've been through a lot sign we've first met and that's something I can't let go. Period.

When I pulled up at her house I took out her keys so that I could go unlock the door.

I came back to the car opening the passenger door picking her up and took her to her bedroom.

I took off her shoes for her and left her clothes and everything on cause it wasn't my place to do anything else.

After I tucked her in I kissed her forehead causing her to moving trying to wake up but by the time she tried waking up I was already m done gone.

I hopped back in my car getting a buzz from it. It was s text message from her.

"You mean so much to me."

I texted back with the quickest.

"No you are❣️. You saved my life."

I locked my phone ending the night by listening to a calm playlist on the way home. I felt at peace getting out my feelings and helping her heal. That was even better for me.

•••

What are you so afraid of? 🤔

LLJ 🧸💙🕊