Friend Lover 🖤 Pt.3

Janise

"Just go talk to him sweetie." She rubs my back comforting me. "He's very understanding for his age. He'll listen." She kisses my fore head wiping my tears.

"I guess I'll give it a try."

"He should be in his room by now."

"Okay." I say standing up heading towards his room.

I was finished wiping the remaining tears when I made it to the door of his room.

As I knocked a wave of nervousness took over my body.

The moment I started to turn around and head to the bathroom the sound of his door opening alarmed me.

"I'm sorry I made you feel trapped in a uncomfortable situation. That was really selfish of me Janise." He says.

I turned around facing him feeling the hurt drained from his eyes. Looks like he's been crying.

"Jahseh. It's okay don't worry about it." I mumble

He takes my hand leading me into his room. Following that he closes his door locking it.

"Sit. Let's talk." He says

I sat down in a chair he had at his gaming desk.

"Jahseh I really want you and want to be with you but I just don't want it to ruin us."

"Ruin us? Like if we break up?" I questioned

"Yes...why would I want to be your girlfriend if there's a possibility of us not being together forever if we could just be friends forever." She says

"I understand completely but you have to trust me."

"I know but I'm scared."

"Don't be. If you ever feel like it's becoming too much for you then let me know. We can take it slow."

"Promise me we won't ever leave each other alone no matter the situation."

"You have my word."

I took pride in this moment. Every blue moon Jahseh would let people in his life. Next thing you know he's back to doing his own thing and wants nothing to do with anyone but a couple of friends and his mom.

"Come here." He says.

"What?"

"Just Come here." He says

I made my way over to him and was soon welcomed in his arms with a warm embrace. It felt amazing and all a girl could ever ask for in a moment like this.

"You ready to eat now?" He says pulling away from our hug.

"Yes a little bit." I say

"Alright. Let's go to the kitchen and see what mama has." He says taking my hand.

____________________________________

Jahseh

I walk in to see my mama setting up the table for us to eat. She turns around from the sound of us walking up alarming her.

"Oooooweee! I see someone made up." She says bugging.

"Yeah sorta." I say trying to hide my smile.

"So she daughter in law now or what?" She winks

Me and my mom both looked at Janise waiting for her response.

"Well are you Janise?"

"Yes of course." She smiles causing my mama to scream out of excitement. She hasn't been this excited since my last girl which was a very long time ago.

As we we're preparing to sit down at the table that was presented with the food my mom cooked for us Cleo leans over towards my ear...

"Please try to keep this one Jah." She says whispering in my ear.

"I'll try my best ma." I say

🖤