Facetime 💕 Pt. 2

Mya

10:30am
It's now the next morning of mad sickness. I was already prepared to go for the day.

After my normal morning routine I threw on some sweats that were kind of fitting and a throw back 90s tee with some air max's and a cross body bag that had all my personal belongings in it.

My hair was already silk pressed. I felt pretty cute.

I took one last look spraying a hint of perfume on myself in the mirror before heading off to the sent address.

___________________________________

I pulled up to the pin drop location I was sent revealing his house. It was pretty cool. I grabbed my phone off my car charger and decided to call him up just to let him know I'm outside.

"Hey Big head" I say smiling

"Big head? Nicknames so early huh?" He laughs causing my to laugh right after.

"You know who this is right?" I say

"Yes. Mya?" He says unsurely

"Yup. What you doing?" I ask

"Uh I'm currently trying to finish getting ready for you." "Damn this shirt bout ugly as hell." I heard him say under his breath.

"Okay cool. I'm here now just to let you know." I say

"Aight ima come open the door. Don't mind my shirtless ass. I can't find the shirt I had my mind set on wearing." He says

"Alright." I say

I hung up preparing to go inside to meet this guy I've never met a day in my life. Unexpected of what would happen I knocked on the door waiting patiently and not far long the door opens and there he was.

I was presented with a shirtless body and my Jahseh.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles showing sight of his grillz

"Hi." I wave in return.

I stepped inside of his home as he welcomed me. It was beautiful and quiet of course.

"Have a seat if you'd like there's some food and water in the kitchen make yourself at home I'm almost ready." he says heading up stairs.

I took that time out to admire all of his achievements that were hung on the wall. I soon learned that he was an artist which wasn't shocking.

I'm sure his music is pretty good. Maybe I should check it out sometime.

Right in the mist of me look at some of his murals he had hung up I was then alarmed by the sound of foot steps coming from the stairs.

"Nice huh?" I heard him say from behind.

I turn to see him clothed wearing a choker, some black ripped jeans & a trasher tee with checker board vans. His hair was tied into a pineapple. It was so cute.

"Yeah I was just admiring your accomplishments. It's pretty cool."

"Thanks." He smiles. "Come on you ready?" He says grabbing a pack of cigarettes off of the coffee table in front of me and a backpack of some sort.

"Oh yeah of course."

"Aight the car doors should already be unlocked. We're taking the G wagon. I'm not feeling the bmw right now." He says

I nodded as we headed out towards the car. I hopped in the passengers seat as he got into the drivers seat.

Before he started up the car he cracked all windows and lit a cigarette he had between his lips and then pulled off.

"Oh fuck I forgot to ask. Do you mind me smoking?"

"Oh yeah it's fine."

"Aight just making sure." He says

Soon after his sentence the car was filled since and eventually some music.

Every now and then I would catch him getting glimpses of me every time he had to stop. I wasn't saying much but I knew he wanted to figure me the fuck out. It felt like high school days all over again.

After a min of us driving heading towards the e way conversation was sparked.

"So where exactly are you trying to go to get your medicine and shit?" He says taking another puff

"Uh I usually go to Walgreens."

"Anyone? Or a specific one?" He asked

"Uh the one closest downtown I believe."

"Oh okay just making sure cause thats where I was headed." He says turning the music back up.

____________________________________

After he took my to pick up my medicine and some other things I was assuming that it was now time for me to be dropped off. He's probably gonna he hella busy later on and I don't want to seem in the way.

After my purchase I took by the Walgreens entrance getting ready to call a lyft back home when I was interrupted by Jahseh.

"Aye come on what you doing?" He says gripping my wrist a bit.

"Oh I was gonna call a lyft back home I thought maybe you would be too busy or something."

"Girl come get yo ass in this car. You really thought I only had you come through just to get you some medicine and drop you off? We finna chill unless you gotta other things to do? Cause I've already called all my shit off." He goes on.

"Awe well damn I didn't know." I say walking towards his car. I suppose my homework can wait. I'm always slaving over it so a tiny break wouldn't hurt.

At this point we were back in the car. I pulled out some of my medicine and water and went ahead and took my medicine.

"Aye what you wanna eat?" He says backing up out of the parking space we were in.

"Your call. It doesn't matter." I say

"Aight." I says

We were then on our way to get something to eat.

In the mist of our car ride I caught my self staring him down couple of times. I couldn't help it. I should do this shit more often. He was making me laugh and smile. He even made me feel more welcome than any other guy I know. I felt myself around him. As much as I wanted to kiss him I couldn't cause I'm sick as hell...so maybe next time💕.