{ twenty - seven }

"Toronto? Clarke, that's 3 hours away from here." 

"I want to get the hell away from here." Clarke said low, closing her eyes.

"We can go to somewhere else but not Toronto. That's too far away. We have Madi and"

"We have their graves here." Clarke mumbled, bouncing her head. "I'm so sorry, I didn't thought of that."

"Hey, it's fine." Bellamy said, trying to reach her but she stepped away slowly. "What about Lunenburg?"

"Lunenburg? That's 10 minutes away from here." Clarke frowned. "But Octavia always wanted to go there." Clarke nodded her head.

"There's Fishermen's Memorial Hospital if you want to go there. Burke Macdonald & Luczak if Octavia wants to finally go work as lawyer—"

"And you could work on Lunenburg Police Department" Clarke smiled large.

"Do you think Lincoln would want to come with us?"

"If Octavia is going, he's also going. Trust me, he likes her a lot." Clarke smiled a little and Bellamy nodded.

There was an awkward silence between them but Bellamy finally decided to talk.

"I'm sorry I doubted you."

"It's fine, Bell." Clarke said, sitting on the couch.

"I should have trusted you.."

"You should have." Clarke said low but sighed a little.

Luckily, Octavia and Lincoln walked in and made everything less awkward.

"What's going on?" Octavia asked as she closed the door behind her.

"How much would you like to breathe a fresh air?" Clarke looked at Lincoln. "We would like you to move with us to Lunenburg."

"We're going to Lunenburg?" Octavia asked, almost screaming of happiness.

"If you two want." Bellamy smiled a little.

"Yeah, I— Yeah." Lincoln replied smiling, never taking his eyes of Octavia.

"What do you work on, again?" Bellamy asked Lincoln who laughed softly.

"Lawyer." Lincoln said and Octavia glared at him smiling large. "What?"

"I'm a lawyer, too." Octavia laughed. "I mean, I have the PhD but I never practiced it outside of college. I was a little busy throwing parties." Octavia admitted low.

"I still need to finish my police - officer training." Bellamy laughed.

"I can, I can help you work with me. I can ask for a transfer and we could... work together" Lincoln smiled at Octavia who nodded large.

Clarke glared at Bellamy and smiled a little. He was sad that she wasn't totally fine with him but she wanted to be and that's why she walked over him and hug him from behind, which made him chuckled a little.

"We're getting a house, huh." Bellamy mumbled and she nodded, kissing his cheek slowly. "Does this mean that you want your ring back?" He whisper and Clarke smiled gently, putting her head on his neck.

They weren't 100% fine with each-other but they would work it out. Like always.