Pause

8:30 PM

Betty laid on the couch watching Netflix with Leo sitting on her stomach eating a snack, like every date night where she was left in charge. As she was watching Criminal Minds, Betty instantly felt her shirt get warm and wet. When she looked up Leo had baby vomit all over his hands, front side, and her shirt. "Leo," she whined, sitting up and getting off of the couch. She held him close to her and took him to her room to change into a different shirt. "Let's get you in the bath," Betty baby talked, kissing his cheek, and heading the bathroom to turn on the water.

"Betty! We're back!" Amelia called as she and Owen came into the house. Owen went straight into the kitchen to put away leftovers while Amelia put her jacket and purse away. "Betty?" she called again, confused as to why her teenager hadn't responded.

"In here!" Betty called from the bathroom. Amelia came into the hall bathroom to see Betty sitting next to the tub watching Leo play with the sudsy water.

"What's going on here?" Amelia smiled, making Leo smile as she came in.

"He threw up on me and himself, so we had to give him a bath," Betty said, getting up and switching spots with Amelia. Betty left the bathroom as Amelia grabbed the washcloth and noticed that Leo was pulling at his ear.

"Betty!" Amelia called, as she started to wash the baby boy. Betty and Owen rushed into the bathroom but were confused to see nothing apparently wrong.

"What's wrong?" Owen freaked. Amelia shook her head with a half smile.

"Calm down. Betty, did you notice that Leo was pulling at his ear while we were gone?" Amelia asked. Betty shrugged.

"I guess, but I don't know. But, I did notice that he didn't really eat his dinner. It's still in the microwave. He just wasn't hungry, I guess," Betty informed. Amelia nodded and handed the washcloth to Betty.

"Owen, can I talk to you in the living room? Betty, take over here," Amelia instructed, pulling her man into the living room. Betty nodded and dropped to her knees to finish up his bath.

"What's up?" Owen asked. Amelia sat Owen at the bar and stood between his legs.

"Don't panic , but I think Leo may have an ear infection," Amelia diagnosed. Owen sighed and nodded. He placed one hand on Amelia's tiny little baby bump, that he had literally no idea about, and the other on the small of her back.

"This should be fun," Owen sulked. Amelia wrapped her arms around his neck and bit her lip.

"Baby's first sickness," she giggled. "I'll schedule an appointment for him tomorrow morning with Arizona, but let's not dwell on that, let's celebrate this," she smiled, holding her engagement ring ridden finger between them. "We're getting remarried and," she whispered. Amelia went to kiss her fiancé when the doorbell rang.

"Hold that thought," Owen got out of his favorite position and jogged to get the door. He wistfully opened the door, but immediately wanted to slam it.

"Hey, I was in the neighborhood and decided to-"

"Owen, who's at the door?" Amelia asked, waltzing up behind him with a huge smile and hugging him from behind.

"Amelia?"

"Teddy?"

"Owen!" Betty yelled from the bathroom as if on cue. Owen looked between the women and quietly slipped out of Amelia's grasp to rectify the situation in the bathroom.

"Teddy...come in," Amelia slowly offered. Awkwardly, Teddy came into the house and sat on the couch with Amelia not far behind. "So... what brings you bye?" Amelia asked, sitting in a free-standing chair adjacent to the couch. The cardio surgeon shrugged and took in her surroundings. Last time she was at Owen's place it was a bachelor pad. Now, there was homework all over the coffee table, a pack n' play in the corner full of spilled snacks and what was assumed to be milk stains, two copies of adoption certificates, and of course the biggest change... Amelia.