How Dare You

Continued

Amelia plopped down onto Addison's couch and let out a huge sigh, while quietly and softly sat down. "What's wrong with her?" Addison asked, shutting her laptop and taking off her glasses.

"I'm gonna become Bizzy. I'm going to have too many kids in my house, become an alcoholic again, ignore my children, and become Bizzy," Amelia said. Addison furrowed her eyebrows together.

"What? You do not want to become Bizzy," Addison said.

"I'm gonna have to. That's the only way I'm going to be able to handle all these kids," Amelia sighed.

"Why? What is happening? Did you magically add to the amount of kids you that you came down with?" Addison asked, not serious.

"Yes! I go to the doctors at home and they tell me that I'm having one baby. I come here and Jake tells me that I'm having two," Amelia complained. "I already have a baby at home! I don't need three at once!" She continued. Addison came around the desk and sat on her other couch.

"You're having twins? Does Owen know?" Addison gushed. Amelia scowled at Addison before turning towards Betty.

"She looks happy," Amelia growled. "Oh yeah, she can be happy, because she doesn't live in our house," she said. Betty nodded.

"Must be nice," Betty agreed.

"Hey! Don't feed into her madness. Babies are blessings," Addison tried to convince, but by that time Amelia had already started to get up.

"Nope," Amelia yawned, grabbing her purse. "Babies are life sucking jerks that are just cute enough to convince us not to murder them in our second week of sleep deprivation," Amelia calmly said. Addison shook her head and watched the two walk out of her office.

"You'll be fine!" Addison called.

"I'll be drunk!" Amelia called back, before stepping in to the elevator with Betty and disappeared from the office space.

Seattle

Teddy sat in her office with Arizona and April eating lunch and chitchatting. "I have something to tell you guys," Teddy smiled. Arizona and April shared a look, before giving Teddy the nonverbal okay. "I met a guy," she shared. April gasped as Arizona almost choked on her water.

"What? Who? When?" April grilled. Teddy ran her hands along her skirt and bit her lip.

"Well, a little while back when Amelia and I had our accident, the guy that helped us was stationed not too far away and he's an Army Lawyer so we instantly clicked over that. And he doesn't care that I'm pregnant, but," Teddy trailed off. April looked at her confused while Arizona sighed.

"You didn't tell him? How could you not tell him?" Arizona asked. Teddy shrugged.

"It was pretty easy. That day when he came to get Amelia he didn't even care about me. Didn't say bye or ask if our baby was okay. Nothing. So, I didn't feel the need to tell Patrick," Teddy answered. Arizona ran her hand through her hair and took a deep breath.

"Wha- Nothing? He didn't ask if the baby was safe or how you felt at all?" Arizona asked. Teddy nodded as April finally pieced together what they were talking about and folded her arms.

"Really, that doesn't seem like Owen," April said, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Teddy shook her head and leaned back in her chair.

"That's exactly what he's doing though. I get that Amelia is his fiancé and all, but he acts like she's the only one that matters. He doesn't care about doctors appointments or baby shopping and I don't even think he knows my due date," Teddy elaborated. "I think that I'm gonna ask him for sole custody when the baby comes. If he isn't interested now, then I don't want him to be involved later," Teddy said. Arizona shrugged as April picked at her salad.