Synopsis

With an IQ of almost 200, Stewart Ambrose Jackson was indeed the brain of their family. He is a genius, a geek and a weirdo to some. But he doesn' t care about what people thinks of him. He just wanted to make his family proud and become a soldier someday, just like his Dad and older brother.

He joined the SEAL when he got the chance and became one of the best. Soon, he was recruited by a secret organization to form an Elite team where he has to work with his father. He was totally fine with it and was always ahead of his game, not until he met the woman of his match.

He got hooked at the woman's vulnerability, saving her life dozens of time. His feelings got involved, fell deeply in love and was ready to commit himself. But he found out that she wasn't the woman she claims to be.

Being an agent and a man who comes from a family of soldiers, he was taught to always display allegiance and obedience to the organization he's working for.

But can he stand up to it, now that his heart is involved?

Can he really remain loyal till the end?

Or will he choose to betray his own team in the name of love?

This is the action-love story of Stewart and his beloved enemy, Cataleya.