Chapter Two

Everything went well for Stewart after he graduated from Highschool. He went to the States to get a degree and training so he could enter the US Army.

But during the process, his mind changed and went to enter the US Navy instead. He enlisted himself there so he could join the SEALS because he wanted to become a part of the most elite special forces in the US.

One of the requirements to become a SEAL was to have a perfect vision. That is why he underwent a procedure to correct his vision and say goodbye to his eyeglasses.

He enrolled himself in the gym to become physically fit. He knows that the training will be horrendous and torturous, which will push him to his limits, so he needs to prepare himself.

He also hone his swimming and scuba diving skills because SEALS use this as a mode of transportation. That's what makes them unique and what sets them apart from other Special Operations forces.

He then aces all his aptitude tests and all the rest of the mental exam which was as easy as one, two, three.

While the exam was a 'piece of cake' for him, the training was like a living hell. He only sleeps for four hours every day, and he keeps on doing basic physical conditioning, like running a couple of miles, swimming in the ocean, learning military explosives, parachute jumping,  marksmanship, etc. No wonder why only few men make it till the end. It was fucking gruesome.

Pero lahat nang iyon ay tiniis at kinaya ni Stewart. Hindi siya nagpatalo sa hirap at pagod na nararamdaman.
At kahit napanghihinaan ng loob ang ilang kasamahan niya ay pinapalakas niya ang loob ng lahat para hanggang sa huli ay makapasa silang lahat.

After years of training, he finally becomes a member of the SEALS and is ready for deployment. He just found himself, reciting the Navy Seals Creed during their ceremony.

" In times of war or uncertainty, there is a special breed of warrior ready to answer our Nation's call. A common man with uncommon desire to succeed.

My loyalty to Country and Team is beyond reproach. I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions. I voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of my profession, placing welfare and security of others before my own.

I serve with honor on and off the battlefield. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstances, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.

We expect to lead and be led. In the absence of orders, I will take charge, lead my teammates and accomplish the mission. I lead by example in all situations.

I will never quit. I preserve and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies.

We demand discipline. We expect innovation. We train for war and fight to win. The execution of my duties will be swift and violent when required yet guided by the very principles that I serve to defend. I will not fail."

Soon, he earned his rank as a Lieutenant Commander and leads his team- the SEAL team 7 to victory.

Ibang-iba na siya sa dating siya. Hindi na siya payatot at lampa gaya nang mga itinutukso sa kanya. Hinubog siya ng panahon kasama ng mga paghihirap sa loob ng kampo. At dahil roon ay natuto na rin siyang makihalubilo ng tama sa iba.

Naging palabiro na din siya gaya ng ina, madaldal at mahilig sa kalokohan. Nagkaroon na rin siya ng ilang mga kaibigan na matuturing, at natuto na rin siyang lumandi bilang lalaki.