Colors

LANCES POV: 

"Hey you!" I say running after this Keith guy. He abruptly stops right in his tracks and I see tears start to form puddles on the floor. He starts running again and soon locks himself in his room, I feel a weird pain in my stomach, as if someone had just punched me seconds ago. But why? Why did he start crying after I said something to him. My eyes widened. I run down the hall an rush into Hunk's room and explain to him what just happened. 

"looks like you just met your soulmate!" He says with a huge smile plastered across his face. My face turn crimson red as I quickly turn around. 

" There is no possible way he's my soul mate! Wouldn't I have seen colors too? Maybe he was just emotional because of my beautiful face.." I say trying to convince myself that it was true.

"He wasn't even looking at you bro. Just accept it. Keith's your soulmate man, He lets a chuckle slip out of his tightly closed lips. "S-sorry man" He bursts out laughing, not being able to control himself anymore.

"Whatever! If your just going to laugh at me i'm leaving!" I get up angrily stomping out of his room, when I heard crying coming from a couple doors down. I walk up to the door and knock. 

"Hey you okay in there?" I say with a concerned look on my face.

"Just go away." someone says in a very light voice. All the sudden the black and white door started to turn vibrant colors. I stared in awe. Did that just happen? Did my mind just unconsciously go to comfort him without even thinking about it? 

"Keith open the door." I say tears starting to fill my eyes. 

"I don't want to see you Lance -," There was a break in his voice, "Just go away." He said sounding like he was still crying. I slid my back down the door and took in the colors around me. What even is color? What is a soulmate? There are plenty of people who don't get with their soulmates. Maybe i'm one of them? But I couldn't help but feel so connected to Keith. All I could think about right now was if he is okay. 

"Please. Just let me in..." I say with one last try starting to get up to walk away I hear the door swish open. 

"Only for a couple of minutes. It's late." He says in a dreary voice. I turn around finally making eye contact with the beautiful looking male in from of me.

"Okay." I say walking into his room blush starting to rush onto my face. Maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought.