The Day After

LANCE'S POV: 

I wake up feeling trapped in warmth, I freak out a little not remembering why it was so warm. But then I smell a familiar smell, the smell of a black haired emo pilot. Keith. I took comfort in knowing that it was just him , but surprised he let me sleep with him especially on top of him. But then I realize that both of our alarms were going off. Were late. 

"Fuck. Keith." I shake him a bit but he only moves an inch before falling back to sleep.

"Keith were late for class." I say with one last attempt at getting the hot head out of bed. And with only those few words he sprang out of bed and started getting ready forgetting that Lance was standing there.

"Um Keith?" I say wondering how he could've forgotten that I was there considering the fact that I literally woke him up. He turns to me and covers his abs with his shirt that he still has yet to put on. 

"Oh um Lance. Heyyyy. I was really hoping all of that was a dream..." He said as his eyes darted around the room only landing on me after his sentence was out, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah totally. Me too. well. I- I gotta go." I say tears starting to form in my eyes. Why the hell was I crying? It didn't even me anything anyway. At least it didn't to Keith. 

"Lance? Are you okay?" He says walking towards me taking me into an embrace. I squirm finally getting out of his heavy grip.

"y-yeah i'm fine. Just leave me alone Mullet." I run out of the room leaving no space left for Keith to say anything else. Why did I run? Surely he would've understood. But I kept running. Running away from the responsibility of trying to make things work out with my soulmate.

"Lance are you okay? You look like you've been crying?" Hunk says from across the breakfast table with a slightly concerned look on his face.

"Um yeah why would I be crying? I'm Lover boy Lance remember? I don't cry." I say lying right through my teeth as I pick at the eggs below me hoping that Hunk hadn't picked up on the slightly sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Um sure you are. I know you Lance. But if you say your fine you obviously aren't going to tell me even if I do keep prying at it." He says shooting me an annoyed smile. But I wanted him to ask. I wanted him to pry like he always did. I wanted Keith to love me. I want everything to be less confusing. I want a lot of things. I sigh finally taking a bite of my cold eggs as I see Keith walk in and grab is breakfast. I look down at my plate hoping he didn't notice me. But he did. This is going to be the longest breakfast I've ever had.

(( Okay so somehow I got this to exactly 500 words and i'm very proud of myself! I hope your all enjoying the story so far, there are a lot more chapters to come ! it's currently 3 am and I need to sleep lmao. Goodnight guys thanks for the constant support, please vote and comment it would mean so much! <3))