CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(( just a disclaimer that this is not a part of the story, It's just some fluff for the holiday <3 Enjoy!))

LANCE'S POV:

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake uppppppppppppppppppppp." I hear a little voice say. I look over to see Callie standing over me with a bright smile on her face.

"Come on Papa youre going to miss breakfast!" She says excitedly before running down the stair, I turn over in the bed and check my phone for the time. 6:27. I sigh and get out of  bed the cold wood engulfing my feet. I put on my Christmas onezie and march down the stairs. 

The smell of fresh fruits and pancakes filled my nose, and Damn did it smell good. 

"Good Morning princess" I say giving Allura a kiss on the cheek.

"Good Morning Hun, the kids got up at 6 complaining they were hungry so I started breakfast, I hope that's okay." She said smiling before turning back to her pancakes making sure to carefully flip them so they were golden brown. 

"Marco, Callie, come here! Is Julie up?" I ask before moving over to the counted and taking some berries in my mouth.

"She woke up along with Marco and Callie but she went back to sleep after fussing for a bit, you can go check on her if you want, the food will be done in a couple minutes." I silently nod and make my way to the kids room slowly opening the door making sure not to wake Julie in the process. But to my surprise Julie wasn't in her crib, in fact someone was holding her, their face covered in blankets. I look down to see the silver band on their hand, and admire it, looking down at mine and smiling. 

I walk over and pull myself onto the small bed with the other two occupants snaking my arms around their waist and cuddling into the warmth just like Julie was. 

"Lanceeeeeeee, your not cuteeeeeee." The blanket says.

"Oh I know I'm not," I say pulling the blanket off of their face," But you sure are....." I kiss the person in front of me, not for too long but long enough to get some of the warmth they were holding.

"Merry Christmas Husband." He says locking eyes with me and then looking back as Julie who was staring contently back at us

"Breakfast is ready." and with that I bolt up taking Julie with me who was already in a fit of giggles.

((HAHAHHAHAHHA TRICKED YOU THEIR DIDN"T I)))

"Auntie Allura can I have some more strawberries Marco ate all of mine." Callie says politely moving her bowl towards Allura. 

"Shiro Hun Callie needs more Strawberries." She says planting a kiss on his lips before going back to reading her book. 

"Anything from the others." Keith asks as he makes his way into the kitchen, I shake my head and pick up 2 plates of pancakes and hand one to him. Just as I sit down the doorbell rings, Marco immediately gets up knowing exactly who was at the door. 

"Uncle Hunk, Auntie Pidge, Auntie Shay!" Marco says giving all of their legs a hug before running back into the kitchen to finish his half eaten pancakes. 

"Hey guys how was the ride over!?" I say hugging all of them one at a time. 

"Well you know it wasn't that bad but Hunk has some big news for everyone!" Pidge says making overly excited jazz hands in my direction.

"Well you know we were going to wait until presents buy," He stops to grab a hold of Shays hand," Shay is pregnant!" He says with a huge smile on his face. Everyone congratulates them and feed them lots of pancakes in celebration. 

The rest of the evening was spent, opening presents, Keith breaking out his guitar and singing various Christmas songs with Lance, Hunk and Shay dance to the tune, and the kids jumping up and down or as they call it "dancing", Pidge hot wiring the Christmas tree lights to make them flash really fast, Pidge almost passing out because of the lights, and last but not least all settling down and reading Christmas stories until the kids fell asleep, and eventually the adults too...

((anyways here is the Christmas special I hope you liked it!!! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, and the next regular chapter will be out next Monday as usual. Thank you all for reading <3)) 

((AN: I ALSO WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT MY NEXT BOOK WILL BE COMING OUT AFTER THIS ONE IS FINISHED , AND WILL BE TITLED "THE LOVE YOU GIVE" AND WILL TAKE PLACE IN SPACE, WITH VOLTRON, GALRA KEITH AND I'M STILL NOT SURE AOUT ALTEAN LANCE, THANK YOU <3))