Soulmates

KEITHS POV:
"You can sit you know , you don't have to stand there and just stare at me." I stared downwards not making eye contact, slightly annoyed that I'm still crying. He comes over and sits next to me making the bed sink in and move my body o a very uncomfortable position. I start to try to reposition myself farther away from Lance as I feel warmth hugging me.

"What are you doing?" I ask turning my face in the direction of Lances making direct eye contact with his cool ocean blue eyes.

"I'm hugging you mullet." He says with a smirk on his face.

" Why don't you stop." I try and squirm out of his arms and eventually give up. Tears start falling down my face. Maybe he's hugging me because he's saying goodbye. He's going to leave just like everyone else. I cried a little harder, barely audible but still loud enough for Lance to hear me. Considering he was right next to me. 

"Hey hey hey, please don't be upset.. I know I'm not all that but I mean it could be worse couldn't it ?" He says in a concerned voice as he pulls me closer. 

I pause a look at him "it. It's not that Lance." 

"Then what is it?" He says letting go from his death grip around me. 

"It's just everything. Trust issues. Family problems. It. It makes me think I'm not worthy of ... of anyone." I pause from my ranting and look over at Lance who had fallen asleep after asking. 

"Great," I sigh, "lance. Laaaaaanceeeeeeeee." I try to nudge him. Nothing.

"I guess your sleeping here." Once I get into a comfortable position, me laying down with Lance sprawled over me, his head resting on my chest almost by my face, I grab my phone and check the time. 1:56.

Well shit. Good to know I have to wake up in 4 hours. I set an alarm and started to dose off with this practical stranger on top of me. I could get used to this.