Keith Kogane

KEITH'S POV:

I wake up in a heap , cold sweat running down my face. I pull the bangs away from my eyes and tie the rest of my hair back into a bun. "Fuck" I whispered. Another nightmare. They happen like everyday now, each more realistic then the rest. I get my phone off of my night stand and check the time. 5 AM right on the dot. My alarm starts blaring from the other side of my room. "guess i'm getting up now" I say as I go to turn it off. I come out of my room o see Shiro sitting at the small table in the kitchen. "Morning Shiro" I say as I make my way to the coffee pot. "You know I could drive you to school today If you want . You don't always have to take the bus." He said giving me a concerned look. "Im fine," I say as I drink my coffee, "I like the bus anyways... Can I shower ?" I say making sure Adam was already awake since their room is connected to the bathroom. "Yeah go ahead, but Keith... Make sure to knock this time." He chuckles a small smile forming on his face. "haha." I say as I walk back to my room to get my clothes. leggings , a t-shirt, and my all too worn out jacket. I knock before entering Adam and Shiro's room. "Come in!" Adam screams from inside the room.
I
I slowly open the door and go into the bathroom , making sure to lock the door behind me. I turn on the shower to the coldest setting and get in , letting the cold water refresh me as I sat at the bottom of the tub. 30 minutes later I decide to get out seeing that i was completely wake, I grab my towel and wrap it around my hair making sure its all in the towel. I walk out of the bathroom and go back into my room, closing the door on the way in. I check what time it is *5:45*, the phone is so bright I squint my eyes to see no notifications pop up on my screen. Today's the first day of school and I need to find at least one person to talk to or ill lose my mind. I turn on anime until my bus comes. "Bye Shiro , Bye Adam see you later!" I say as I walk out the door. "Ill see you in school Keith." Shiro laughs as I close the door behind me and walk to the bus stop. I put my ear buds in and start playing MCR on full volume, as someone stands next to me. I look up at him and accidentally make eye contact, out of pure panic I send him a smile and he sends one back. Great he already looks scared I think as he let me on the bus first. I sit in the very back and take out my scetch book. Todays gonna be a very long day.