First Day

(I've been working on this part since 7am and got in trouble 2 times during school for having my phone out lmao. Hope you enjoy! This ones for you @razzledazzlekeith <3 love youuu guys ❤️❤️))
LANCES POV:

Right. Then left. Up. Down. CLIFF. Damn. This simulator was harder then I thought, when we first tired it out at my school it was pretty easy and now i'm barely making it past level 5. Surely no one else is doing that good considering I was the best in my class.

 "SIMULATION OVER" the pod screamed as the light from the outside started to come into the pod as the doors opened. Everyone was silent which was unusual because there were always people cheering for me when I finished. but when I looked over to the left I saw everyone crowding around this one pod so I went to go investigate. 

"SIMULATION PASSED" The speakers echoed into the quiet room. A rush of cold air came into he pod as he exited his hair flowing because of it. Whispers started filling the empty space, followed by cheering. "But that's impossible no ones ever beaten the simulator before!" Someone said as the girls started making their way towards him.

 "Hey Lance!" Hunk waved to me from the other side of the room. Hunk as been my best friend for years and we were always supper close since we were neighbors. I made my way over to him. "aren't you going to go meet the new guy", He nudged my shoulder with a big smile on his face, I shot him a very disapproving look ,"What!? your not BI anymore or something.... Sorry." He said with a scared look on his face. Hunk was the only person I told about me liking guys and I intended for it to stay that way no matter what. Maybe even until after I found the one person im supposed to be with for the rest of my life.

" It's not that... I would never be interested in HIM though. He's my rival." I gave hunk the most serious look ever and he just laughed. 

"Really? Your rival? Since when Lance? Does he even know who you are?" He said still trying to hold back his laughter.

"Simulation scores are posted on the boards in your rooms! Everyone get a goodnights sleep and meet back here first thing tomorrow morning!" Someone said, it was hard to see who because of everyone crowding around the new kid In the middle of the room. I went off and down the hallway with hunk to find our rooms. 

"56,57,58,59,60, This is me! See ya later Hunk!" I say as I scurry into my room closing the door and locking it behind me. I look around trying to find the board, and when I finally find it I realize that that new kid is in first. "Of course, at least I have a good competition on my hands." I say throwing the board across the room and pulling out my phone.