The Proposal

(( I probably should've wrote this yesterday instead of a day before I was supposed to update this but it's okay. GUYS i'm soooooo excited to write and give you think chapter because it's literally the subtests and most cringe thing I've ever written in my entire life! I hope you enjoy it))

KEITH'S POV:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay So I need everyone to meet back at this spot around 4:45, that's when I'm going to be bringing Lance to our place. Hunk ad Pidge you guys will have to give out the flowers, blue on the left and red on the right. Then once we are there I Need you all to line up and give them to him one at a time, while I start singing in the song. Hunk I need you to bring the guitar and hand it to me while Lance starts walking. And I need someone to help me hang up the lights and decorations. However Mrs. and Mr. McClain I need you to distract Lance for as long as you possibly can before we go on our "Date". I'll stall enough on the bike ride there so you guys have enough time to make it there and get settled in your spots. Everyone good on the plan?" I say closing my notebook full of plans and facing everyone.

"Aye aye captain." Pidge says starting to rush everyone out of the room to do their individual jobs.

"You're going to do great buddy." Hunk says placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I lean into the touch, hoping it would calm my nerves. But nothing. Nothing was going to help me today. Except for getting to see Lance.

"alright everyones all set! Lets go get some decorations up we have about 4 hours to decorate and then we have to get you home and get you dressed up for your special date! Pidge exclaims sending me a wink as she drags me out of the room and into the hallway. Was it too late to reschedule?

"Can I drive the bike!?" Pidge asks grabbing one of the helmets of the back of it.

"Nice try." I chuckle getting into my spot , Pidge climbing on behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm really excited for you guys you know... Lance was really depressed before he met you. You really helped him feel more comfortable before he goes..... I'm really going to miss him." She says quietly. I can feel tears start to form on the back of my shirt but I can feel her smiling. It's so wide that my heart swells. She's been thinking of the days. The days he had left.

12.

We start setting up the decorations. The lights were hanging delicate from the trees and multiple blue and red flower pedals were sprinkled into the flowing water, with some floating candles. There were a couple picnic blankets on the floor varying in color, with plates, cups, and utensils set on top of them. and to top it all off. Today was the perfect stargazing day. Just like the night we first said our I love you's. This was it. This was happening.

and I'm sure as hell not going to regret one bit of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LANCE'S POV:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never been this nervous. It's just Keith.. So why does today feel different. I hide behind the couch. My skin is burning.

Liquid during down my cheeks staining them.

My breaths are short and sporadic.

I touch my hand to my cheek. Hot.

I close my eyes and prepare for what was happening next.

my heart is racing. I can hear it.

I jump. Immediately shooting Cameron in the back of the head with a nerf bullet. I doge one coming from Ronnie and run over to the stairs using Carmen as a human shield and instantly getting her out.