Chapter Eighteen.

Rylee's Pov

2 months later.

It was all over the news how Austin shouted me out at his concert. Next thing I know all these crazy fans begin commenting on everything I posted telling me hurtful things.

I tried to pretend like it didn't hurt, but Austin knew they were going to do that. It's probably his way of getting back at me.

Aaron hasn't left my side since the day at the beach, and truthfully I am so blessed to have him here.

"Hey cutie pie, up for more shoots today?" Aaron asked while coming back to the table with our food. "No, Aaron." I quickly denied. Now that i'm 6 months there's no way I want to be a model for his pictures.

"C'mon, I think it's time to show the world about the little one," Aaron rubbed my belly "She's the side of corn on the cob." We both looked at each other then started laughing like maniacs. "Okay, okay." I gave in. Aaron put his hand on my cheek and kissed me on the forehead.

I immediately begin blushing. Aaron's my best friend, he's been here with me every single day it's basically normal to me.

"Do you ever think about Austin?" He blurted. "I mean, is it really that bad where you don't even want him to be around for the pregnancy and birth?" I sat there and deeply thought about what he said. I think about Austin all the time, and of course I wanted him.

Maybe I should stop being selfish just because my feelings for him are so strong. "So, where do you want to take pictures at today?" I asked avoiding his questions. I had a slight urge to text Austin, but a part of me just couldn't do it right away.

•••

Liked by JenniJen, Ash27, and 2,327 others

rylee.ru she's my unexpected sunshine. aarongallo24 📸
postyluver14 Is it Austin's????
mthrfckr I can't believe this ugly bitch is pregnant

24 minutes ago

"Have you seen the comments, Aaron? This is why I refused to do this whole thing. People are fucking cruel." I slouched down on the couch. Aaron grabbed my feet and gave me a foot massage.

Austin used to give me foot massages. I begin to think about him more and more.

My heart was torn. I'm stopping someone from being a parent. I can't do that, but it's just so hard for me to put trust into him.

"What're you thinking about, love?" Aaron stopped and gave me his full attention getting closer to me. I smiled as he held my hand. "I'm thinking about Aus.. It's not fair that I'm blocking him out for the baby's sake, but I want nothing to do with him."