The library - WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT -

*J HOPE'S POV*
As i walked into the library i saw her, she was sitting on one of the sofas right at the other end of the library. I walked over to her to see her looking intently at some boring old text book
"Hey," i said, she looked up at me and smiled that adorable smile.
"Wait where are your textbooks!" She asked looking at my empty hands.
"oh, I must've forgot, i guess I'll have to share yours," i stated
"Fine come and sit next to me and we can start going over some of this." I sat down next to her leaving a small gap in between us. I wanted to touch her so badly. Slowly i crept closer to her and closer. Until finally, my leg was touching hers. She looked at me. I started to stare at her lips. She must've noticed because she started to lean forward.

*Y/N POV*
As i leaned forward i closed my eyes. I had never kissed anyone before i was hoping he would do the rest. He did.
Suddenly his lips crashed sloppily into mine. I could feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth. I let it. His tongue circled the inside of my mouth leaving no part untouched. Suddenly he picked me up, our mouths still intertwined. We walked into a room just outside the library. It was a bathroom. He put me down inside of the disabled cubicle (because it was double the size of the rest) and locked the door. I looked at him, he seemed hungry and desperate.
Slowly he walked over to me with lust I'm his eyes and slipped his hands down my skirt. I felt his cold hand enter my panties with no hesitation.
He started to rub my clit softly at first getting harder and harder. I covered my mouth. Hoping the moans wouldn't escape, some did. I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Uhhhhh J Hope, don't stop," he looked up at me and gave me goofy grin before plunging one finger deep into me. He then pushed in 2 fingers and started to pump them in and out of me getting faster and faster. I gave a loud groan as I reached my climax. He took his fingers out and looked at the cum. I watched as he licked my liquids of his finger,
"Mmmmm you taste so fucking good," he whispered into my ear. He then began nibbling on my ear lobe, whilst he did he also started to massage my breasts. He played around with my nipple, pulling on it softly and twisting it between his fingers through my clothes. Slowly he moved down to my neck and started to suck on my sweet spot, leaving purple bruises where he had sucked.

*J HOPE'S POV*
She looked so beautiful standing there her head arched back as i sucked on her neck leaving hickeys all over, marking my territory. She was going to be mine and only mine forever. I really wanted to undress her and see her beautiful body but I couldn't. I knew it would be to risky here in the toilets. So instead i cupped her face in my hands forcing her to look at me, she smiled and came closer, i leant in for a kiss but she dodged it and instead whispered into my ear.
"I've got to go, I'll miss you J Hope," i gasped as she said my name she then stroked my cheek, her soft skin touching mine. I turned around and watched her unlock the door and walk out.
"That was the first time she had said my name" i thought to myself. I felt where she had touched me and smiled.
"Ohhh Y/N i love you," i said to myself.