T A E I L ; 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁

『 your voice is my favourite sound 』

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

my eyes lingered at Taeil, my boyfriend, who was walking around the room in circles nervously. sitting on his bed, i brought up my knees to my chest and giggled at how he couldn't sit still.

" taeil, the competition is next week you know. not tomorrow " i reminded him calmly.

" EXACTLY. its in 7 days and i should be definitely be panicking. what if something goes wrong. im starting to regret signing up for that singing competition " Taeil groaned, cupping his face in the palm of his hands.

" sit down " i pouted, gesturing him to sit on the bed beside me. i didnt like seeing him so worried about the competition. Taeil's voice is so heavenly to me but he never acknowledges his talent.

Taeil hummed in response and slumped down beside me, leaning his head on my shoulder. we've been dating for a year already but even the simplest actions can make my heart turn all fuzzy and warm.

we sat in silence, acknowledging and appreciating  each other's presence.

" well..i think signing up for that competition was the best decision of your life. i mean, you did pass the auditions " i muttered, leaning my head on his.

" nah, falling in love with you was the best decision of my life " Taeil smirked, earning a laugh from me.

" cheesyyy " i joked, eventhough it made me feel all warm inside. 

" should i really go for the competition y/n " Taeil's tone showing a hint of nervousness 

" definitely. you have the voice of an angel Taeil. you're able to sing me to sleep whenever you come over.  you know why? because its heavenly. you make my heart at peace when i sleep. wouldn't it be selfish if i was the only one who could hear you sing? "

Taeil smiled warmly , hearing me compliment him as though i've never done it before.

" its not selfish since you're my amazing girlfriend " Taeil cooed.

" im serious Taeilll. do it for me, please? " i pouted, batting my eyelashes cutely. 

A shade of pink crept up his cheeks and i instantly knew that i have completed my mission.

" ill do it for you y/n. because i love you " Taeil grinned, reaching out for my hand and held it tight.

now im the one who's blushing to his simple yet heartwarming statement. 

" i love you too "

< time skip >

i scanned the backstage, sweat dripping down my forehead. it was the day of the competition and every contestant was allowed to bring a guest with them backstage, just to give some support. taeil was dragged off somewhere by the make up artist and now i have no idea where he is. there were so many people rushing around i almost felt breathless for a second.

suddenly, i felt someone pull my hand back , making me face none other than Taeil. 

" how do i look? " Taeil grinned charmingly, making my heart flutter.

" handsome as always " i smiled back, while adjusting his jacket.

" NEXT UP IS MOON TAEIL. PLEASE GET READY FOR YOUR TURN " the backstage manager literally screamed across the area, while walking around looking super exasperated.

Taeil looked into my eyes nervously and squeezed my hands. 

" i believe in you taeil. show the world how amazing your voice is. whether you win or lose , ill still be proud of you " i smiled at taeil comfortingly, giving him a tight hug.

before he could say anything, the backstage manager was pushing taeil towards the stage. before he disappeared from my sight, taeil mouthed ' i love you ' and i grinned widely like a little kid who just got candy.

and just as expected, moon taeil, my boyfriend with the voice of an angel, won the competition easily. his voice capturing the hearts of the audience and the judges and earning him first place. 

and i couldn't be more proud of him.

*・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・☆・゜・*:.。.*.。.:*・

taeil's amazing voice and his very own existence is really unappreciated and it makes me really sad :(

please love moon taeil 💖 

also i hope yall like this !