J A E M I N ; 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 : BombshellFanfics

The breeze of the cold city gently shifted y/n's hair from her shining eyes, as she waited eagerly for her long-awaited date. after much consideration of the teeth-chattering weather as well as her boyfriend's favourite colours, she settled on wearing a soft but cozy white sweater, with a cream coloured plaited  skirt with tights and a pair of plain sneakers.

although she sees jaemin's ethereal face every single day through her phone screen, she missed his warmth and his magical presence itself. 

he made y/n feel nothing less than a princess, his one and only precious princess.

" hey baby " the honey-coated words traveled past the freezing air, and into her ears.

turning towards the source of the all-too-familiar voice, y/n's lips broke into a wide smile as she locked eyes with the guy walking towards her with his hands in his pockets.

although a white mask was covering the bottom half of his face, y/n could recognise those dreamy eyes in a split second.

" hey " y/n particularly whispered, euphoria flooding her heart.

jaemin stopped right in front of her, their noses only a few centimetres apart as sweet silence engulfed them, despite the bustling background of people walking around in the city.

anyone single who happens to see the two lovebirds just look into each other smiles with cheesy smiles on their lips in the snowy night would've either puked in pure jealousy/disgust or would've gushed about how adorable they were.

it's either or, there's no in between.

[ i'm the gushing one :')) ]

gently brushing his nose with y/n's, he took her dainty hand into his and placed a haste kiss on it.

" i missed you " 

" me too " y/n smiled, bringing up her free hand to brush jaemin's hair away from his face gently.

" when was the last time we met? " she asked, as they strolled past the busy street hand-in-hand.

" two weeks. can you believe i actually managed to survive that torture? " jaemin sighed dramatically.

" weakling " y/n giggled, pinching jaemin's side jokingly as he squirmed to his right instinctively.

" hey! " jaemin returned the favour, poking her side this time as they continued to giggle among themselves, happiness filling their hearts.

" you're adorable you know that " jaemin mumbled, gently brushing y/n's knuckles with his thumb.

" i'm not adorable, i'm hungry. now let's gOO " y/n stuck out her tongue before dragging her boyfriend to the nearest restaurant.